|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Attractive, comfortable, home with private drive, 4 car parking, located on large lake/with adjoining lake chain provides opportunities for fishing, kayaking, canoeing, water skiing , or just enjoyable sight seeing. Downstairs has living room, kitchen, and laundry room, fully equipped (no dishwasher) bathroom, and large open picture windows w/ lake views and sliding glass door from kitchen onto a 35 x 20 ft. porch deck areas which views the lake and the private boat dock. Upstairs has a bathroom, 2 master bedrooms w/king size beds, one bedroom w/regular bed, and one smaller bedroom w/futon bed. Both master bedrooms have sliding glass doors which open onto an 8 x 28 foot sun deck. (see photos) .
PERFECT: Two couples vacationing together. Sleeps 6.
Experience Florida’s Nature Coast where simplicity meets nature, and outdoor recreational enthusiasts play.
Enjoy the stars and Natures symphony every evening right outside your door.
Biking, Boating, Fishing, Jet skiing and Kayaking are all within close by. There is a public boat ramp right out your back door. Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico is also just 40 minutes away.
Enjoy the quaint village atmosphere in Floral City (3 minutes away) with it’s antique shops, restaurants, and Art Galleries.
There is always something to do!
* The “Strawberry Festival” in Feb, U-pick blueberries in April and Blackberies in May minutes from your door.
* “Heritage Days” in Dec. A quiant luminaire tour of Historic homes where the Homeowers greet the visitors in Period costumes along the “Avenue of the Oaks” beautiful 100’s of year old oak trees forming a beautiful canopy
* Bikes & BBQ festival and the 'Rails to trails' 120 mile cycling run brings thousands to Floral City in October.
* Crystal River, Homosassa, Ocala, the Villages and Beaches are 45 minutes away.
* Disney, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, LegoLand and Orlando and Tampa are less than 1-1/2 hour away
* The 'Rails to Trails” bike path is 2 minutes from your door and offers some excellent hiking and cycling opportunities. The trail is popular for family outings….. pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it.
* 'Beautiful Rainbow Springs Park and River' - a must see – kayaking, tubing… quietly float down the tranquil, crystal clear, Rainbow River is opprox. 40 minutes away..
* Secluded cave exploration, Airboat rides, horseback riding, Citrus County Speedway, golf courses are close by.
Visit for further information on Citrus County Events.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£820|
Rental includes fully furnished house with electric, water, trash removal included. Internet and TV would be an additional cost. Total number of persons allowed is 6 per each booking. Boating dock available , no boats provided. 1 1/2 hour, or approximately 65 to 75 miles to major beaches.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.