Looking for the "special" holiday home? With a large plot, oceanfront? With an exceptionally spacious living room and open kitchen?
Our House "at the North Sea" is located directly on the sea behind the dike, on a 1. 572 sqm plot in the first row of a small holiday park near the place Wesselburenerkoog.
• 110 m² of living space on two levels
• Highlight: the house has a 36 m² living room and thus differs from comparable homes
• Uninterrupted views of the dyke
• Exclusive Features
• Two bedrooms with double beds (sleeps 4)
• Two bathrooms (1x with tub / whirlpool, shower, toilet and sauna + 1 with shower and toilet)
• Both bathrooms have an additional floor heating
• A very spacious open living room with high ceiling (TV, DVD, stereo)
• sofa bed in the living room (fold out for 2 more than double sleeps)
• Large dining table
• Very high quality, to the living room open kitchen (incl. Dishwasher) with full kitchen facilities
• Two large, covered terraces - beach chair, beach chairs and sufficient garden furniture is available
• 1 crib and 1 highchair available
• washing machine and dryer available
• Bed linen and towels can be rented on site for an additional fee
• 3 TVs (living room + two bedrooms)
• Wi-Fi for free
• fireplace with benches, z. B. for their own Easter fire
• Additional picnic bench (can be placed anywhere on the plot)
• 1 medium size dog welcome surcharge
The accommodation features:
- 2 bedrooms with double beds. All bedrooms are enclosed spaces and all beds are accessible from both sides (no climbing over each other at the "go to bed" go)
- A bathroom with toilet, shower, corner bath with jacuzzi and sauna, and an additional shower room with toilet.
It is therefore ideally suited for 4 persons. But also perfect for 2 people, if you like it "something" Generous.
From the living room with an open ceiling and a huge picture window with an unobstructed view of the dike, a staircase leads to the upper area, where a gallery and one of the 2 bedroom.
The house is well equipped and thus meets the highest standards.
Particular attention has been paid to the kitchen and its equipment. It is therefore ideally suited for a relaxing holiday under the motto "Cooking with friends or family"!
At the front is a large terrace that is perfect for breakfast, because here you can already enjoy the morning the rising sun. For this terrace are separate garden furniture available.
In the rear there is another large terrace from which you have an unobstructed view of the dike. Here you can the whole day enjoying the sun to go. You have garden furniture for 6 people, a beach chair and two wooden chairs available.
In "North Sea weather" you can make yourself comfortable by the crackling fireplace in the living room.
The washer and dryer in the laundry room can be used for free by guests at any time.
The house has a garage and a separate parking space.