|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
From the moment you touch down in Puerto Plata, be prepared to be pampered in luxury when you book a Presidential Suite at Confresi Beach.
The fun begins as you are greated by a local Mariachi Band as you deplane at The Puerto Plata Airport (POP). A Lifestyles transportation host will personally be waiting for you as you exit the airport. The host will have a name sign with your family name on it. He will assist you with your luggage, and accompany you to your prearranged free transportation. You will be delivered to the registration area of the Preidential Suites. (It is beautiful!)
The Presidential Suites are luxury accommodations offering a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites.
The two bedroom suite can sleep up to eight people. It consist of a master with king bed and private bath, a second bedroom with two queen beds and private bath, and a living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker and blender. The living area has a pull down Murphey bed that sleeps two, with yet another private bath for guests sleeping there.
The suite is dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accouterments and appliances, and is just as shown in the photos. Oversized shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.
Also included: Air Conditioning; Ceiling fans; Direct Dial Telephone; Cable TV; Safe; Iron and ironing board; Radio-Alarm clock; Hair dryer; Flat screen TV’s in living and bedrooms, Jetted Tub in each bedroom.
This listing is for the entire 2 bedroom suite with living area, which sleeps up to eight people. The cost is $159.00 per night. (which is less than $20 a person if there are eight guests sharing the suite)
If you have fewer than 8 people in your group, you can opt for part of the suite, and the price adjusts accordingly. I have seperate listings for the one bedroom with living area, which sleeps four, as well as just the master bedroom bedroom studio for two.
The all inclusive rate is $85 per day per person. Children ages 3-11 are $42.50 per day.
The all inclusive fee is paid directly to the resort when you checkin, and is worth every penny of it! They accept Visa and MasterCard.
Booking through me gives you access to all the VIP restaurants, bars, beaches, and services. The only exceptions are the members only beach, a restaurant called Azul, and the Spanish Tapas Bar.
Included with your reservation is a fabulous Welcome Party every Sunday night, with live Vegas style entertainment topped off with a gigantic fireworks show, and the largest, most scrumptious buffet imaginable. Every Thursday night VIP guest are invited to an extravagant Bravissimo Party next door at Ocean World. You won't want to miss either of these!
You will also have free passes to Ocean World during your stay.
To sum it up, your all inclusive plan includes:
• Privileged use of many restaurants, bars and facilities at the Resort
• 24-hour food and beverages available in select locations
• All meals – access to breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our open restaurants on property
(some restaurants require advance reservations)
• 2 International Buffet restaurants (No reservations required)
• Daytime and late snacks located throughout the property.
• Includes: House Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cocktails, Juices, and Soft Drinks, available from All Guest Bars and restaurants located throughout the Property.
• Complementary transportation back to airport
Activities, Sports & Entertainment available (Some at additional cost)
• Introductory Scuba Lesson in Pool (PADI Certified)
• Non-Motorized Water Sports
• Access to Gym
• Nightly Entertainment Includes: Colosseum and Lights, Camera, Action Theatre Shows
• Tennis Usage (Daytime)
• Shuttle Service on Property
• Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9 Hole Green Fee or Half-Hour Tour Clinic Per Stay
• Daytime Activities Program Includes:
• Spanish Lessons
• Beach and Pool Volleyball
• Dance Lessons
• Daily Children’s Entertainment Programs
Amenities and Facilities (access include):
• 12+ Pools Including Exclusive Kid’s Pool Areas
• Cofresi Beach
• V.I.P Beach
• NV Beach
• ICE Nightclub
• 2 Entertainment Centers Colosseum & Lights, Camera, Action Theatre
• Non-Motorized Water-Sports: Snorkeling Equipment • Boogie Boards • Kayaks
• Tennis Courts
• Basketball Court
• Beach Volleyball Court
• 2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
• Shopping Areas, Including Hand-Crafted Market
• Merchandise Store
• Logo/Gift Store
• Life-Size Chess Game
• Supervised Kid’s Club Opened Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Daily Activities Program for Children 4 to 12 years old
• Two Children’s Pools
• Teen’s Club
Extra Services & Facilities $
• Xtreme Zone
• Personalized Weddings with Weddings in Paradise
• Water Sport Center
• Various Shopping Areas
• Tennis Lessons
• Spa Services at 2 Spas
• Scuba Diving School (PADI Certified)
• Excursion Center (V.I.P World and The Tropical locations)
• Car Rental
• Babysitting Services (Reservation Required)
• Medical Clinic
• Safety Deposit Box
It is a truly a beautiful resort, perfect for your relaxing getaway. Contact me and we will get you booked!
My husband and I first first encountered Lifestyle Holiday Vacations Resort in 2010. I had booked at a different all inclusive resort in Puerto Plata. What a mistake! It was terrible. I could not stay there for seven days, so we looked at other options. Thankfully, we found LHVC, and booked at the Presidential Suites for the same price as the first dreadful resort. This was the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship.
We visit as often as we can. I would like to try some of the LHVC sister resorts, but I can't convince my husband to try anything else. He loves this resort! We sometimes stay in a villa if we have several guests, but most often choose the Presidential Suites.
My husband, unlike me, has traveled the world extensively. He was a pilot in the US Airforce and Air National Guard. As a product rep for an aluminum company, he visited plants worldwide. He has been just about everywhere you can think of, but when given the opportunity to get alway, he wants only to return to LHVC.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this condo in 2010
Rates are according to space needed. Price ranges from $99.00 to $159.00 per day, plus all inclusive rate of $85.00 per person per day.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.