|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
DIRECT OCEAN FRONT, WALK OUT YOUR LANAI DIRECTLY TO THE BEACH!
Perfect for romantic excursions, honeymoons and anniversary's. Just bring your swimsuit and walk out your front lanai and be on Sugar beach in seconds. No railings, no stairs, no elevators just walk out and go.
This spacious ground level facing the ocean is perfect for snorkelers, beach combers, sun bathers and sunset viewing.
Located in lovely Kihei on 5 mile long sugar beach, this condo has the widest spacious panoramic vista of the ocean and spectacular Maui sunsets as well as the Maui mountains.
You are literally living on the beach with no railing or stairs! The photos of the beach were right outside. The larger sliding glass doors may be opened to allow the trade winds to take your breath away. This complex has only forty two units which makes it less congested and busy.
Note how the open floor plan actually allows the dining nook to face the ocean as well as the living room. Wake up with your morning coffee and enjoy the widest unobstructed views of the Molokini, Lanai and Molokai Islands as well as the impressive West Maui mountains. You can literally walk out you front lanai and dip your toes in the surf while enjoying our spectacular sunsets!
Also from our lanai during the whaling season of January through March, you will be able to view the whales breaching.
No trip is complete without an excursion to Mt Haleakala National Park and view the spectacular panoramic view of Maui and the royal blue Hawaiian ocean.
Please scroll through all of the information and the photos. You may call or e-mail anytime if you still have any questions.
Accommodations and Amenities include:
- Has a 42" HDTV with cable connections.
- DVD player with a healthy collection of movies
- Free WIFI
- Free Local and Long Distance telephone service
- Sofa Sleeper w/queen size bed (Linens Provided)
- Ceiling Fan
- Brand New Air Conditioning Unit purchased 2015
- Forever Ocean Views
Kitchen is fully stocked for food preparation
- Equipped with quality pots and pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, glasses.
- Appliances include : Stove and Oven, Microwave, Full size refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Small Appliances Include: Coffee pot, toaster, rice cooker, blender.
- King size bed with new bedspread
- Brand New 40" HDTV purchased 2015
- Quality Linens
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Ceiling Fan
- Brand New Air conditioning Unit Purchased 2015
- Full size tub and shower
- All towels provided
Washer & Dryer:
Located in the unit a full size washer and dryer.
- Private Lanai with table and 4 chairs
- Two Lounge Chairs
- Reserved Parking (FREE)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
~~ Top 10 things to do in Maui ~~
- Beach combing, sunbathing, footprints in the sand on the 5 mile Sugar Beach right in front of your ground floor lanai.
- Great snorkeling and surfing right in front of you!
- Ma'alaea Harbor, at the other end of Sugar Beach where you can book whale watching, snorkeling with sea turtles and sunset diner cruises.
- Fine Hawaiian restaurants such as Coconuts, Beach Bums Cafe and Grill and of course Tuk Tuk Thai restaurant!
- Road to Hana
Maui's premier scenic drive along the coast line. Few drives are more beautiful the the coastal 64.4 mile stretch that dates back to 1910.
- Mt Haleakala National Park - Breath taking views and the most Beautiful Sunrises in the world! - Its Amazing!
- Maui Ocean City Aquarium in the Ma'alaea shopping center - Only 6.5 miles away.
- Alii Kula Lavender Farm- Acres of aromatic lavenders.
- Whaler's Village Museum and Banyan Tree in Lahaina.
- Seven Sacred Pools and Wailua and Kanahualui Falls -
A stop along the Hana Highway with streams tumbling from above, falling into a cool reservoir.
--- Bonus Plus One
-- Iao Valley State Park
Once called by Mark Twain the " Yosemite of the Pacific" This rock formation spire rises majestically 2000 feet above the valley floor.
Downtown Kihei is right behind you with shopping and restaurants. Eat at Coconut's for their famous fish tacos.
* Our calendar is always up-to-date. So if it shows your dates available then you can proceed to book with confidence. If for some reason our place is booked then VRBO will not allow the booking to go through.
* Enjoy sunbathing, reading and a heated swimming pool.
* Barbecue your favorite dishes on one of the gas barbecues.
* The grassy area adjacent to the white sandy beach is perfect for reading, sunbathing, Frisbee, soccer, and kite flying. You can also watch Maui's amazing windsurfing and kite surfers that sometimes perform off the beach.
* You can watch sea turtles and whales playing in the waters in front of your direct oceanfront condo.
FREE Broadband High Speed Internet Access.
Enjoy privacy and convenience: full kitchen, full laundry, cable T.V., wireless internet and phone. High powered A/C in the living area and the bedroom - each with separate controls.
Kihei is beach-combing territory on Maui’s southwest shore, the sunniest, driest end of the island. Once a regular destination for sojourning Hawaiian royalty, Kihei features five miles of beaches, which offers some of the finest snorkeling, swimming, surfing and kayaking.
We like to upgrade and make improvements from time to time. So while some things may change slightly from the photos, the property will remain mostly as you see it. We update our photos as needed.
Because this is a fairly new offering on VRBO, we don't have lots of reviews yet.
We have been coming to Maui and renting other condos for 5 years now and we just fell in love with this direct ocean front condo on the ground floor. We have hired a full time management company to assure our guests can always reach someone if they have a need.
Tammy Suttle - Manager purchased this condo in 2015
Ocean Front, Ocean Front, Ocean Front and Ground Floor!!!!
It was a long wait to find this perfect combination / We have always enjoyed the freedom of being able to walk out your front lanai without any steps or railings, and right onto Sugar Beach and dip your toes in the blue Hawaiian surf.
Enjoy your morning coffee with relaxing panoramic unobstructed views of everything Maui including our Fabulous Sunsets.
You are literally living on the beach with no railing or stairs!
You can literally walk out you front lanai and dip your toes in the surf while enjoying our spectacular sunsets!
The larger sliding glass doors may be opened to allow the trade winds to take your breath away.
View the spectacular panoramic view of Maui and the royal blue Hawaiian ocean.
My husband and I spend spend a week at the condo with our 6 month-old daughter. The place was great! Amazing views, quick access to the beach, quiet complex and very tidy and clean. We actually felt as if we were the only one there! The pool, BBQ and grounds are well maintained. The condo is well equipped and as described. We enjoyed using the water toys provided. It is also close the lots of great beaches. We strongly recommend it for its price!
Our stay was so great! Loved the ease of access to the beach and the close proximity to anything you need in Kehei! The property was clean and had any kitchen essential we needed. Really appreciated this gem of a rental. I hope to stay again soon!
We were very comfortable in this condo. Inside and out everything was clean and well maintained. Had everything we needed and then some. The view was fantastic and we appreciated its central location on the island as it never took too long to get to the various places we planned on going. Enjoyed the pool and walks on the beach and put to good use all the fun beach/ocean equipment provided. I've given 4 stars as the building itself was older and not like the nicer resorts, but as I said the unit itself was very nice!
We booked this property for our honeymoon. We wanted a nice quiet area with very close beach access. We got exactly what we wanted, the unit is on ground level, so the beach is simply walking out of the backyard and crossing the lawn. Speaking of the backyard, the view is fantastic. In terms of amenities, everything is available. Wi-Fi is fast, laundry and dryer are in the unit, kitchen and living room are a decent size. The bedroom is also nice and cosy.
The only minor issue we had was with parking overnight. It wasn't really apparent who we needed to contact to get the parking pass and the property manager wasn't happy that we didn't have it. This is a very small issue in itself but if there was a bigger issue at hand (i.e. something doesn't work or whatever), the lack of ONE number and direct access to someone who can take care of it could be problematic. My suggestion to Tammy / owner is to give that direct access to the tenants.
Overall, I highly recommend this property.
This condo was the perfect place to stay for our vacation!
The property description was accurate and the pictures truly representative of reality. When we arrived, we found an immaculate, well maintained condo. Extra bedding, ample towels, all kitchenware, beach chairs, etc., all waiting for us. The air conditioning in both the bedroom and the living room made the unit comfortable at all times.
What made this such a great stay, however, was Tammy's responsiveness - both to the many questions I posed prior to our stay and to the one minor maintenance item identified during our stay. I believe all questions were answered within an hour. As for the maintenance item (bedroom fan), she had building maintenance there right away and they took care of fixing the fan.
When we booked this, we didn't fully appreciate the geography of Maui but, in hindsight, are very glad we stayed here. Kihei is sooooo centrally located, easy to get to EVERYTHING!
And that view of the ocean.... Words can't describe they enjoyment of just sitting on the lanai and looking outward!!!
We have been visiting Maui for 20 years and this is the first time we rented a condo. This condo was exactly like the pictures. It was quiet and peaceful and right on the beach. If your looking for a a beautiful quiet peaceful stay in Maui we would sure recommend this condo!
|Check Out - Cleaning Fee||£114 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.