Guests Enjoy Access To Resort Amenities And Area Attractions
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Resort Amenity Passes Required Adult $5 per day Child $3 per day Resort Amenity Passes must be purchased in advance directly from the resort.
- We charge against deposit for dirty dishes, excessive cleaning and late check out.
- HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION GUEST RULES apply Read the Resort Guest Rules in your Rental Agreement, email and Cabin Book
About Billy Gilbert
Father daughter team Billy Gilbert and Kelsey Gilbert Braaten acquired Rooster's In after Mark operated for two years with over 60 five star reviews. Billy had a near forty year career in the printing and packaging industry working with industry leading edge companies across the US. Kelsey and her husband, John are currently on a three year assignment in Japan with John's work as an engineer for the US military.
Billy Gilbert purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Billy Gilbert chose Cleveland
Rooster's In is located on a private gated community gracefully surrounded and environmentally protected by the Chattahoochee National Forest. Blessed with all the natural splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains the surrounding towns and villages, the resort provides a wealth of area activities and recreational opportunities for all.
What makes this Cabin unique
Guests enjoy access to the resort amenities including two outdoor pools, indoor pool, hot tub, both dry and steam sauna, lake beach, paddle boating, stocked fishing (no license required), water slide, tennis, basketball, mini golf, fitness room, hiking trails, ping pong, pool table in rec room, and horse stable on the property. Golf carts, electric bass boats, and motors can be rented by the day at the Country Store [706-856-5254]