|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located 23.5 miles from the U.S. Bank Stadium in downtown Minneapolis (a 30 minute drive) and 13 miles from Hazeltine National Golf; site of the 2016 Ryder Cup. Read about special opportunities to be included with the rental of this home! 4100 Square foot private home with five (5) bedrooms - five (5) bathrooms. Boat slip on Lake Minnetonka (Jennings Bay) - common dock association/walking path (details following). Large exterior hot tub, large wrap around deck with outside bar and grill (table for eight(8)). Pet's are allowed - we have an invisible fence for our yard. Internet and WiFi; including an office space. Minutes from beautiful and historical Wayzata, situated on Lake Minnetonka and site of several fine dining areas (Gianni's, Cov, SixSmith, Sakana).
Additional options and information:
1. Boat slip usage is included with Rental price for the full week. Boat rental and/or use is an additional cost that can be negotiated.
2. Any other amenities, e.g. house-cleaning, cooking, shopping, etc... can be negotiated for additional costs.
3. Can also negotiate a guided fishing tour on Lake Minnetonka.
4. Rides to and from sporting events can be arranged and negotiated, as needed.
1. Master bedroom is on the main floor and includes a new California King Tempur-pedic mattress; private full bath. Three (3) bedrooms are on the upper level and share a full bath. One (1) bedroom is on the lower level and includes its own full bath and private suite area. Another bath with shower is located on the main level.
2. Other nearby golf courses include, Baker National and Spring Hill.
Note: Residents have lived in the area for over 50 years and can be very useful in any additional inquiries. Also have other possible rentals nearby for groups that would like close proximity to one another.
My husband and I build our home in 1993 and had the fortune of raising all four of our children here. It is a beautiful lot with grown tree's and safe neighborhood. We know we should downsize, but can't seem to leave it. We hope to share it with you.
owner/property manager purchased this house in 1993
It has the perfect location in that we are thirty minutes from the center of Minneapolis, yet, far enough outside the city to still be in wooded areas on the lake (ah... the peace)! The sun peeks through the tree branches as it rises in the morning and you can hear the sounds of nature while sitting out back.
Great house and location for our needs at thanksgiving. The owner was kind enough to make sure we had breakfast foods our first morning, as we got in late. Enjoyed time in the hot tub as a family. Had some wonderful runs around the lakes as the neighborhoods are connected.
One note-you are staying in someone's home. This was new for us as usually rentals are strictly rentals and not lived in on a daily basis. It wasn't a problem but was different for us!
Overall was a great house in a beautiful neighborhood.
This house was phenomenal! Jill and her husband were beyond welcoming, so accommodating and everything was perfect. The house has plenty of room, a beautiful out door space and so many useful amenities. I definitely will be trying to rent again next summer:)
|boat rental (per day)||£203|
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
The renter donates 3-5% of rental to Compassion International in your name.