|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
- Cozy & private 2 bedroom apartment in high-rise building with new kitchen (granite counter tops/dishwasher) and renovated bathroom.
- Keyless entry, high ceilings, hardwood floors, incl. beds + linens/ TV / internet. Apartment is fully furnished, incl. kitchenware.
- Building has gym and laundry onsite.
- Walk to coffee shops in downtown (Starbucks is a block away), hospitals, Yale and nearby train (NYC/Stamford/Boston).
- Multiple parking options nearby
- In move-in condition! Feel free to ask me questions.
I'm an auditor and I bought the apartment for myself a while back, but ended up moving due to my job in NYC.
Claudio purchased this condo in 2005
It is really in an awesome location. Safe, private, quiet (brick building and concrete floors under the hardwood floors so it very solid), and walking distance to virtually anything that is happening in New Haven. The kitchen is brand new believe that anyone that enjoys cooking or staying in during the weekend would really appreciate the amenities.
I think the nice haves are walking distance to the supermarket (built recently), which is new and right around the corner with has a good variety of food selection. New Haven doesn't have a lot nice supermarkets and these seem to be far apart so having one within a short walk is def a big plus. Also, I enjoy walking out to visit new restaurants and coffee spots so the fact that it is walking distance is nice. Other benefits are the train station (State St) that is across the street and building has a decent gym and laundry.
Stayed here for 40 days and it felt like home, which was great! Location is ideal and probably the best part of all - close to Yale campus and downtown restaurants. Easy if you do not have a car, but if you do, there is street parking (free on Sunday and from 9pm-8am weekdays) and a paid parking lot across the street. Elm City market is right around the corner, too.
The condo is as described, with a lot of natural light, which is nice. Good closet space/drawers if you're staying for a while. The couches recline, which is great when you're watching TV. Kitchen came in handy. Laundry in the basement was convenient as was the gym on the first floor. Thank you!
Local supermarket is right around the corner. Starbucks about a block away. Many restaurants / bars nearby. Yale / hospital within walking distance.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
No smoking, no pets, tenant responsible for free flowing plumbing during stay.
The only supermarket in the area is around the corner so that is a huge benefit. There are many restaurants, coffee shops, Wooster Sq. and museums within walking distance. In addition, train station is also very close and one block from Yale bus route.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.