|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fantastic ground floor condo in the heart of Destin, Just steps from a Fishable lake with beach access by the Back Porch restaurant - just .8 miles away!
3. Gulf Terrace amenities: Three Pools, Two Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Picnic areas, Basketball Court, Laundry Facilities onsite and Freshwater Fishing Lake on 26 manicured acres.
4. Great attractions nearby: Big Kahuna's Waterpark is right next door and you can walk to The Track Family Fun and Recreation Center with go karts, mini golf and bumper cars.
5. Less than 4 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Boat parking is available in overflow parking for $25, you'll need to register in the office.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This lovely two bedroom, two bath condo in Gulf Terrace is a great choice! The master bedroom has a queen Sealy Pillow Top mattress, flatscreen tv, and VCR. The guest bedroom has two pillow top full size beds, a Tv and VCR. In the kitchen, you'll find lovely wood cabinets in Natural Birch, Whirlpool appliances and a 25 cubic ft refrigerator with icemaker. The living/dining area has a Flatscreen Tv, sleeper sofa, and ceramic tile floors throughout. If you park your car just 5 feet from the Patio, unloading and loading will be a breeze!
Gulf Terrace Condominiums, a wonderful Destin condo vacation complex, sits on 26 manicured acres, in the heart of all Destin, Florida activities. It is located on Hwy 98 next to the Destin Resort and across from Emerald Towers and the SunDestin. Destin's sugar white beaches and emerald waters are just across the street. The beach, as well as over 20 restaurants, 10 shopping areas, and an amusement and water theme park are all within a 3-minute walk. The Wal-mart Super Center is a 2-minute drive away.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
We rented this condo for a family vacation with our children. It was appeasing when we saw there were 3 pools, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a three minute walk to the beach. However, the pools and courts were very run down and the beach is actually 1 mile away. The condo was dirty and outdated and was not in the condition shown on the website. This stay was very disappointing.
I am very satisfied with the condo we rented. The location was near everything, the apartment has all the commodities to spend a good vacation, was very clean and well distributed. All the codes worked perfectly and we did not have a single mechanical issue while we were there. Very recommended
This condo was clean and fairly close to the beach. The only thing we didn't like was the sofa sleeper did not have sheets, or blankets for the kids to sleep on. And the garbage bin would not slid in or out, these are small things but did cause us some problems. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook with and the beds sleep nice. Would like to go back but would stay right on the beach next time tho.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.