|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Mountain charm with a modern flair, the best of both worlds meet in this Tahoe Chalet. 3 Bedrooms, 2 bath, loft and an updated kitchen combine to offer a wonderful vacation home set up. Enter into a living room accented by vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace and warm colors. The Kitchen has a gas stove, granite counters and large doors to expansive back deck. Downstairs features 2 bedrooms and a full bath. One bedroom has twin bunk beds and a slider to back deck, the second bedroom has a queen bed. Upstairs there is a loft that can sleep 1 comfortably, and a third bedroom featuring a king size bed and bath with shower.
Conveniently located in the Meyers neighborhood and set on a large lot with a mix of open grass area and trees. Walk or Bike to Tahoe Paradise Park, trails along the Upper Truckee River. Near Lake Tahoe Golf course, golf in summer, snow mobiles in the winter. 20 Minutes to Sierra at Tahoe, 15 Minutes to Heavenly Ski Resort, 30 to 40 to Kirkwood.
We enjoyed this house very much.
The bed in the master bedroom is so so comfy! Slept so well.
Loved the fire place too so much, we needed it!
Thank you and we’ll be back!
My mother, sister, brother, sister-in-law and niece absolutely loved this cabin! It was very inviting, full of character, and cozy. Everyone slept very well! They all would come back again and again! Thanks again Debi!
We absolutely loved this rental, it was adorable! It had everything we could possibly want ( including games, wifi, and cable) and decorated beautifully! It was a quiet neighborhood, had a backyard for the kids to play! Debi was a great host very easy to communicate with!
My husband and two kids (ages 7 and 9) and I stayed at Tahoe Blue last week for 3 nights. It was great! Here are the things I liked:
- The home is in great condition. The furniture all looked nice, was comfortable, and everything was clean.
- The layout was fun and convenient. You walk into the house into the family room area. There is a sectional couch, an ottoman/coffee table and a TV/DVD. This is right next to the kitchen area. There isn't a kitchen table - there is a big kitchen bar with 4 barstools. You can see out into the backyard from the kitchen. Downstairs there are also 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. One has bunk beds (which our kids LOVED) and the other has a Queen size bed. Upstairs there is a loft area - a futon bed, bookcase with games/books, all overlooking the family room. There is also a bedroom upstairs with a King (I think) bed and full bathroom.
- The kitchen has everything you will need - plates, cups, measuring spoons, pots, pans, etc.
- I appreciate that there was some dish soap, paper towels, toilet paper (I brought some too, but didn't need it).
- The backyard is awesome! We were there in winter and there was tons of snow and icicles hanging off of the house. The yard is big - my kids loved exploring. And there is a little stream that they had fun walking in and throwing snow in.
- For us, the location was great. We were skiing at Sierra at Tahoe and my husband went to the casinos at night. We were right between Sierra and downtown South Lake Tahoe. It took less than 20 minutes to get to Sierra and less than 20 to get to the city. Perfect! There is a gas station and small grocery store (Lera's) within 2 minutes.
- I was worried that in the snow it would be hard to get in/out of the property. But it was no problem - flat and plowed in advance.
A few things that I wish were different:
- The microwave is on top of the fridge. I found a stepstool in one of the bedrooms to use to access it. But, even though it would take counter space, I wish it was down lower.
- The house was cold when we got there. There isn't central heat - there is a gas fireplace in the family room and space heaters in each of the bedrooms. But it took hours to warm the place up.
This was my first experience with VRBO and Debi was awesome! She responded to my emails/questions quickly, everything in the house was easy to find, she left clear instructions, and it was a very easy process. I would love to stay here again!
Great neighborhood. Close to south lake. Good restaurants and a big grocery store nearby. A great find for our three day stay. Owner so responsive.
We are in love with this cozy home! It was perfect for my family and a few friends. Minutes to plenty of fun South Lake Tahoe has to offer... Fun in Meyers, lake is a short drive, walked to river a bunch, casinos short drive or cab. Tahoe is beautiful in the fall and we cant wait to visit this winter. Thank you for sharing your home with us!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£161|