|Minimum Stay||30 - 31 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Treviso Bay is a beautiful gated community that provides world class golf with an abundance of resort style amenities to provide you with most every social, leisure and recreational experience you may wish to enjoy.
"We require 1 month minimum stays within season (Jan, Feb & Mar.), however during the off-seasons we will consider less than a monthly minimum stay." We moved into our “new” Bougainvillea 2800 sq ft home in the summer of 2015 and have now completed our backyard custom built pool with sun shelf, spa, outdoor kitchen and screened in lanai with 42' window picture window screen to dramatically enhance our lake view. Our home offers a spectacular Great Room when entering the double front doors and features a 13’ coffin ceiling. It is tastefully decorated with beautiful cherry wood furniture & a large wall unit housing a 60” Sony HD TV, surround sound & PS3/DVD. There is a separate Den with a love seat and couch with Queen Size pullout bed and includes a 48” wall mounted HD TV. In addition, this home has 3 spacious bedrooms including: 1st - master suite with a King Bed, 2nd - with a Queen bed and the 3rd - with a double & twin bed. You will enjoy a stunning view across the entire back of the house looking through the large sliding glass doors leading out to the Lanai with a beautiful full length view of the lake. The Lanai features 540 sq. ft. under roof area with your own under screen private custom built pool and spa. You can relax and enjoy your meals throughout the day while cooking and entertaining in the outdoor kitchen on the Lanai, which features a comfortable sitting area, a dining area seating 6 and a beautiful outdoor custom built kitchen with granite counter tops, gas grill, fridge, cook-top, sink, storage cabinets and a 5' extended bar area.
The indoor kitchen features all new premium GE stainless steel appliances and richly appointed beautifully upgraded dark cabinetry, a double sink, granite counter tops throughout and 4 bar style stools for leisure counter eating and entertaining. There is also a kitchenette area seating 4 and a separate formal Dining room area seating 6.
TPC Treviso Bay, a member of the prestigious TPC network of world class golf courses, is a spectacular course, with immaculate conditions, multiple tee blocks to challenge all levels of golfers and you can play unlimited golf for a small transfer fee... only pay cart fees and enjoy and challenge your golf game throughout your stay.
The Club Rilassare is a 'Five Star' sports facility featuring fitness, spa, tennis, bonce and basketball court. It also includes a large resort style walk in pool with multiple waterfalls, a lap-pool, a separate children’s pool, a separate hot-tub area and enjoy the attached sandy beach with comfortable hammocks!!! While relaxing at the pool, you can enjoy the tasty food and beverages available at the Poolside Grill!!!
The community of Treviso Bay is conveniently located on US Route 41 just 5 miles southeast of Old Town Naples and luxurious 5th Avenue, where shopping and dining is plentiful. It is also a convenient drive to Marco Island & Beaches, just 15 miles away!
This brand new home has been beautifully decorated with high quality top of the line furnishings throughout and offers you all of the conveniences of home.
• Detached 2,800 sq. ft. House
• Vacation Rental
• "MINIMUM" 1 month stay required
• Longer-Term renters welcome
• “no” smoking anywhere on the property
• “no” pets are allowed, nor are they permitted on the property with visitors
• Guests are to provide their own meals
• Classic cherry wood furniture including: couch, love seat, ottoman, reclining chair, center table & 2 side tables and comfortably seats 6
• Also includes a spectacular cherry wood wall-unit
• With a 60” Sony HD TV
• Pot lights throughout
• Coffin ceiling with a Large ceiling fan
• Lovely separate sitting area with love seat and Queen size pull-out couch/bed
• Wall-mounted 48” HD TV
• Includes a walk-in closet
• Glass double door entry
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7 in beds
• Bedroom #1: has a 1 king bedroom suite
Classic Cherry wood furniture, TV, large ceiling fan, luxurious en-suite with large walk-in double shower and large spacious walk-in closet
• Bedroom #2: has a queen bedroom suite
Light coloured furniture set, large ceiling fan, full bathroom with a walk out to the pool areas and also includes a sliding door out to lanai
• Bedroom #3: 1 double & 1 twin/ single bedroom suite
Dark furniture set, large ceiling fan and has direct entry into main bathroom
• Master bathroom includes: separate toilet area, a large tub, granite counter top with double sinks, large expansive mirror, upgraded dark cabinets & large shower with 2 shower heads
• 2nd Bathroom includes: toilet, shower, granite counter top with single sink, mirror and dark cabinets. It also has an easy entry/exit to the outside pool / spa/ lanai area
• 3rd bathroom (main bathroom) includes: Toilet, shower, granite counter top with single sink, mirror and dark cabinets.
• Formal separate dining area includes: a double wood pedestals base supporting a large glass table-top, a matching hutch, decorative mirror and comfortably seats 6
• There is a separate bar area with dark cabinets, drawers and granite counter top.
• This area also includes more formal china, cutlery, cloth napkins and place settings, etc.
• Dinette area has a metal pedestal with a glass table top and comfortably seats 4
• There are an additional 4 kitchen counter top level bar stools
• Refrigerator with lower freezer and a water & ice maker
• Dishes & cutlery/ utensil
• Multiple sets of glasses and plastic glasses for lanai use
• Multiple serving ware
• Pots, pans, etc.
• Coffee Maker
• Walk-in pantry
• Granite counter tops
• Ample dark cabinetry
• 2 car double garage
• 3 bikes
• Additional storage space
• Automatic garage door opener + key pad
• Cable TV
• 2 Air Lennox Conditioners
• Iron & Board
• Linens provided
• Ample towels provided for both internal and pool use
• Lawn & garden maintenance is included
Spectacular custom built backyard pool, spa & outdoor kitchen including:
• 14’ x 30’ custom built salt water pool, including a 4’ shallow end and 5’ deep end and multi colored pool lights
• Includes a 7’ x 7’ raised spillover spa with light
• Pool includes an additional 6’ x 8’ sun-shelf with a blubber
• Beautiful shellock patio stone throughout the entire screened in backyard lanai area
• Includes a 42’ picture window style screen looking onto the full length view of the lake from the backyard
• Includes solar pool heating to assist in reducing pool heating costs
• Beautiful custom built outdoor kitchen with large grill, burner, fridge, sink, storage drawers & pull out drawer.
• A much “larger” and more “spacious” under roof and screened in lanai to better accommodate the pool/spa area
• Lawn / Garden
Professional fitness facility with communal Resort style Pool/Lap Pool/Children’s Pool/Hot tub, Grill, connecting Beach area with hammocks, complete fitness facility, etc.
• Professional fitness facility with ample equipment
• Communal large resort style Pool with waterfalls, walk in and lap pool
• Separate children’s pool
• Separate large Hot Tub
• Pool & lake side beach area with Hammocks
• Spacious pool side grill serving food & beverages
• Plenty of pool side lounge & seating areas
We have owned in Naples since 2010 and have just recently upgraded to Treviso Bay because of the amazing amenities throughout this gated community, the TPC Treviso Bay golf course and clubhouse, its close proximity to shopping and dining on 5th Avenue in downtown Naples and the many beaches available to enjoy. This is the furthest south on the Gulf side, so we will enjoy the warmest and calmest weather during the cold northern winters. Although still both working, this will become our winter home when we are able to retire in several years. So for now, we are sharing it with qualified renters, who we are confident will take care of it as it was their own while enjoying all the wonderful amenities it has to offer!!!
Too many to list
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Oct, Nov, Dec
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
1 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
May, June, July, Aug, Sept
1 May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
for 31 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,984|
At Treviso Bay, there is a transfer fee of $200.00 for the Social Membership and an optional transfer fee of an additional $100.00 for the Golf Membership. Golf cart fees are $25.00 + tax = $26.50 total.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.