Treviso Bay is a beautiful gated community that provides world class golf with an abundance of resort style amenities to provide you with most social, leisure and recreational experiences you may wish to enjoy.
"We require 1 month minimum stays for each rental agreement." We moved into our “new” Bougainvillea 2800 sq ft home in the summer of 2015 and then immediately completed our backyard with a custom built pool with sun shelf, spa, outdoor kitchen and screened in lanai with a 42' window picture window screen to dramatically enhance our lake view. Our home offers a spectacular Great Room when entering the double front doors and features a 13’ coffin ceiling. It is tastefully decorated with beautiful Baers furniture & including a large wall unit housing a 60” Sony HD TV, surround sound & PS3/DVD. There is a separate Den (or 4th bedroom) with a love seat and couch with Queen Size pullout bed and includes a 48” wall mounted HD TV. In addition, this home has 3 spacious bedrooms including: 1st - master suite with a King Bed, 2nd - with a Queen bed and the 3rd - with a double & twin bed. You will enjoy a stunning view across the entire back of the house looking through the large sliding glass doors leading out to the Lanai with a beautiful full length view of the lake. The Lanai features 540 sq. ft. of under roof area included with your own under lanai screen a private custom built pool and spa. You can relax and enjoy your meals throughout the day while cooking and entertaining in the outdoor kitchen in the Lanai, which features a comfortable sitting area, a dining area seating 6 and a beautiful outdoor custom built kitchen with granite counter tops, gas grill, fridge, cook-top, sink, storage cabinets and a 5' extended bar area.
The indoor kitchen features all new premium GE stainless steel appliances and richly appointed beautifully upgraded dark cabinetry, a double sink, granite counter tops throughout and 4 bar style stools for leisure counter eating and entertaining. There is also a kitchenette area seating 4 and a separate formal Dining room area seating 6.
TPC Treviso Bay, is a member of the prestigious TPC network of world class golf courses. It is a spectacular 18 hole golf course, with immaculate conditions, multiple tee blocks to challenge all levels of golfers and you have the option to play golf should you choose to pay the club's determined transfer fees. Also you are required to pay the applicable golf cart fees, as determined by the club when enjoying each challenging round of golf during your stay. You may be permitted to walk the course after the club's determined timelines.
The Club Rilassare is a 'Five Star' sports facility featuring fitness, spa, tennis, bonce and basketball court. It also includes a large resort style walk in pool with multiple waterfalls, a connected lap-pool, a separate children’s pool, a separate hot-tub area and also enjoy the attached sandy beach with comfortable hammocks!!! While relaxing at the pool, you can enjoy the tasty food and beverages available at the Poolside Grill!!!
The community of Treviso Bay is conveniently located on US Route 41 just 5 miles southeast of Old Town Naples and luxurious 5th Avenue, where shopping and dining is plentiful. It is also a convenient drive to Marco Island & Beaches, just 15 miles away!
Our home has been beautifully decorated with high quality top of the line furnishings throughout and offers you all of the conveniences of home.
• Detached 2,800 sq. ft. House
• Vacation Rental
• "MINIMUM" 1 month stay required
• Longer-Term renters welcome
• “no” smoking anywhere on the property
• “no” pets are allowed, nor are they permitted on the property with visitors
• Guests are to provide their own meals
• Classic cherry wood furniture including: couch, love seat, ottoman, reclining chair, center table & 2 side tables and comfortably seats 6
• Also includes a spectacular cherry wood wall-unit
• With a 60” Sony HD TV
• Pot lights throughout
• Coffin ceiling with a Large ceiling fan
• Lovely separate sitting area with love seat and Queen size pull-out couch/bed
• Wall-mounted 48” HD TV
• Includes a walk-in closet
• Glass double door entry
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7 in beds
• Bedroom #1: has 1 king bedroom suite
Classic Cherry wood furniture, TV, large ceiling fan, luxurious en-suite with large walk-in double shower and large spacious walk-in closet
• Bedroom #2: has a queen bedroom suite
Light coloured furniture set, large ceiling fan, full bathroom with a walk out to the pool areas and also includes a sliding door out to lanai
• Bedroom #3: 1 double & 1 twin/ single bedroom suite, large ceiling fan and has direct entry into main bathroom
• Master bathroom includes: separate toilet area, a large tub, granite counter tops with double sinks, large expansive mirror, upgraded dark cabinets & large shower with 2 shower heads
• 2nd Bathroom includes it's own toilet, shower, granite counter top with single sink, mirror and dark cabinets. It also has an easy entry/exit to the outside pool / spa/ lanai area
• 3rd bathroom (main bathroom) includes: Toilet, shower, granite counter top with single sink, mirror and dark cabinets.
• Formal separate dining area includes: a double wood pedestals base supporting a large glass table-top, a matching hutch, decorative mirror and comfortably seats 6
• There is a separate bar area with dark cabinets, drawers and granite counter top.
• This area also includes a separate set of china, cutlery, cloth napkins and place settings, etc.
• Dinette area has a metal pedestal with a glass table top and comfortably high seats 4 for great view into backyard and lake.
• There are an additional 4 kitchen counter top level bar stools
• Gas stove-top
• Refrigerator with lower freezer and a water & ice maker
• Dishes & cutlery/ utensil
• Multiple sets of glasses and plastic glasses for lanai use
• Multiple serving ware
• Pots, pans, etc.
• Coffee Maker
• Walk-in pantry
• Granite counter tops
• Ample dark cabinetry
• 2 car double garage
• 3 bikes
• Additional storage space
• Automatic garage door opener + key pad
• Cable TV
• 2 Air Lennox Conditioners
• Iron & Board
• Linens provided
• Ample towels provided for both internal and pool use
• Lawn & garden maintenance is included
Spectacular custom built backyard pool, spa & outdoor kitchen including:
• 14’ x 30’ custom built salt water pool with a blue pebble cement internal shell, including a 4’ shallow end and 5’ deep end and multi colored pool lights
• Includes a 7’ x 7’ raised spillover spa with light
• Pool includes an additional 6’ x 8’ sun-shelf with a blubber
• Beautiful shellock patio stone throughout the entire screened in backyard lanai area
• Includes a 42’ picture window style screen looking onto the full length view of the lake from the backyard
• Includes solar pool heating to assist in reducing pool heating costs
• Beautiful custom built outdoor kitchen with large grill, burner, fridge, sink, storage drawers & pull out drawer.
• A much “larger” and more “spacious” under roof and screened in lanai to better accommodate the pool/spa area
• Lawn / Garden
Professional fitness facility with communal Resort style Pool/Lap Pool/Children’s Pool/Hot tub, Grill, connecting Beach area with hammocks, complete fitness facility, etc.
• Professional fitness facility with ample equipment
• Communal large resort style Pool with waterfalls, walk in and lap pool
• Separate children’s pool
• Separate large Hot Tub
• Pool & lake side beach area with Hammocks
• Spacious pool side grill serving food & beverages
• Plenty of pool side lounge & seating areas