|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
The bright airy kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances. It has everything you will need to prepare meals.The eat in area has large table with seating for 6.
The open family room includes an XL sectional sofa and ottoman, media unit and 40' LED flat-screen TV with DVD player. WI-FI is also provided.
The large master bedroom features a king size bed, dresser, large mirrored walk- in closet, 32'LED flat-screen TV , ceiling fan, alarm clock and lots of natural light. The master en-suite features a walk-in shower and has double sinks.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed, 2 large closets, ceiling fan, 28' LED TV, alarm clock, dresser and lots of natural light.
The 3rd bedroom includes two single beds, ceiling fan, desk area and large windows.
The 2nd bathroom includes tub and shower combo with sink and large cabinet.
The laundry room includes washer and dryer, an iron and ironing board as well as a vacuum cleaner and Steam Mop for tile floors. It has a lot of shelves for storage.
Garage with plenty of parking available.
The large screened lanai features a serve thru counter from the kitchen with seating for 7.
This villa is extremely bright, clean, & spacious. It is centrally located and close to the beaches, shopping and restaurants. Perfect for your next vacation.
We are from Iowa and have always loved to escape our cold winters by vacationing in Florida. When our daughter moved to Ft. Myers in 2012 it was the perfect opportunity to purchase a home. When we saw this villa we knew it was the right fit for us. We want to share our love for this villa with others that they may enjoy it as much as we do.
Steve or Melanie Koza purchased this villa in 2012
We love the location of this villa and it's close to everything.
We really enjoyed our stay at this wonderful villa! We loved the location, the furnishings, the amenities and everything about it. We would
definitely like to stay here again sometime. We liked having the pool across the street. The neighborhood was very quiet and nice.
We were so thrilled to be in Ft. Myers for this month of our granddaughter's birth. We will cherish our memories of this stay and hope to return
soon. Thanks, Sharon and Ron
This villa is conveniently located and in a quiet area. It is like new. Pictures understate the spaciousness. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.
The villa is conveniently located in a quiet development. Shopping, restaurants and beaches are just minutes away. Owners are very accommodating and have kept the villa in top shape. We certainly enjoyed our stay.
I highly recommend this clean, well-furnished property for anyone needing a convenient and comfortable location in the Ft. Myers area. The location and layout was perfect for my needs, set in a quiet neighborhood a short drive from the beaches, islands, ballparks, restaurants and shopping. The owners were very attentive to our needs. I travel to the area for one month, each year, and will definitely look to stay here again.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
25% nonrefundable deposit upon reservation, remaining 75% due 30 days prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.