2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4 to 5 New Cooker, hob and Microwave Shower ,
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- We just ask you to treat the property as you would your own home
Lovely Apartment in great location with fantastic views
This is a lovely apartment. Michael was very easy to contact and he answered all my questions promptly, so the booking process was excellent. We were met at the apartment and shown around, and they were very helpful with their local knowledge. Check out was perfect too.
The apartment itself was very clean and very well supplied with everything you could wish for and was a pleasure to visit. For me the location and the views were the best part. Right by the sea looking out through the marina to the open sea. What more could you wish for? I will certainly be coming back!
Ian was the perfect guest.
answered any questions we had and communication was no problem. I would be more than happy to have him stay again.
Michael and Pam Terry
A little gem
This property is home from home, it has everything you could want or need and added extras like board games, books, beach toys, deck chairs. The shower has wonderful pressure, the balcony is big and the view is amazing - we will definitely book it again!
When you get a review like this it is very rewarding as it means that a guest sees the things you love about the property.
Great position, very relaxing
The Apartment is in a great position in Las Fuentes. On the Marina watching the Boats and the Fish. There is an easy stroll to Alcossebre Town and the other way to the Lighthouse. A sandy Beach is beside the Apartments and on the other side are Restaurants and Bars. The Apartment has all that is needed to enjoy your stay. Very relaxing.
get a new cleaner!
Sadly, a great disappointment. The flat is in a stunning location,but,that did not make up for the fact that it was very dirty. We washed the floors the night we arrived. (no one to meet us,as promised).We spent the following morning cleaning. Pubic hair in the shower was the final straw.
We left well before the end of our vacation, we were both badly bitten by what appeared to be bed bugs.We washed the sheets but that did not stop the problem. The local agent/cleaner appears to be unsuited to this job, and sadly is not doing the owner any favours.Our advice to the owner would be--GET A NEW CLEANER!
Must remember not to rent to total nut cases, this women, this woman takes 6 months to complain about something that was not a fact.
Having looked into this complaint I do find it astounding, for the following reasons.
1. If you had a complaint, you complain to the owner and HomeAway when you get back not wait 3 months.
2. We went there with friends a couple of days after they left for two weeks, I can't believe that the bed bugs would have singled them out for biting and not us.
3. This couple had booked with us before and on the way driving down she had been mysteriously taken ill. Obviously we could not return their money to them at that late stage but did take £200.00 off this booking.
4. Meeting the guests, we always ask clients to let us know when they expect to get there and to ring the couple who look after the apartment an hour or two before they get there. This particular couple said that they were driving lazily down and expected to be there around 8.00pm They had estimated a drive that had taken me over 8 hours with just one short break to take them 6, so they may well have been late. We naturally then have to make other arrangements in order to get the keys to them. In one case recently we had someone say that he was going to have to stay in a hotel for the night with his family as he would not be getting there until 2.00am, so we made other arrangements to save him an extra cost.
5. Cleaning. We have never had a problem and have never had a complaint and find it very strange that anyone who had just had a very tiring drive and was dead beat would then spend the next couple of hours washing the floors, if it was me I would have waited until morning phoned the people looking after the apartment asked them to clean it and had the morning on the beach
A lovely property containing everything you could wish for when self catering, brilliant situation for touring the area, would definately stay there again.
Am delighted that Mandy liked the apartment so much but frankly if everyone who told us how much they liked it and came back to stay did a review there would be no room for the add, but am very grateful that she did and loved it as much as I do.
The twin towns of Alcossebre and Las Fuentas are 2 hours south of Barcelona and one hour north of Valencia. They nestle amongst orange and almond groves and are typical of this picturesque region of ‘Costa Del Azahar’, one of the last unspoilt areas of the Mediterranean coast. Both have numerous excellent restaurants, plenty of shops and wonderful safe sandy beaches.
Pam and Mike Terry
About Pam and Mike Terry
For about 40 years I exported products all over the world, living in good bad and indifferent hotels and eating great to very strange food. I managed to sell the company, buy the apartment and turn to my first love. (Maybe it should be my second after my wife) I am now a full time actor and a member of a union that accepts that 84% of it's workers are out of work
Pam and Mike Terry purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Pam and Mike Terry chose Alcossebre
The view, I never tire of it and many visitors who book year after year say the same.
What makes this Apartment unique
It's quite yet close to some great restaurants We now have Wi-Fi in the apartment And oh yes The View