|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Seclusion and serenity are synonymous with Villa Presili with non-stop breezes, lush gardens, and comfortable furnishings.
The villa features a deck, overlooking the beach, equipped with a Martini bar.
This spacious villa offers a master bedroom at the 2nd floor with a king size bed and private en-suite bathroom. On the 1st floor, there is a living room with a comfortable queen-size Murphy bed and a general bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped (incl. dish washer) and there is a washer/dryer.
The property enjoys a full unobstructed ocean view. It's located in garden away from any street noise and has a pool.
No partying authorized, quiet time after 10pm.
Maximum number of guest: 4 adults + children (STRICTLY ENFORCED).
Absolutely NO pets authorized.
Please note that the stairs to reach the villa are quite steep and not recommended for persons with ambulatory challenges.
We provide some basic amenities such as toilet paper, soap & detergent to facilitate your arrival but it's our guest's responsibility to replenish if needed.
Being located in a tropical garden, we cannot guarantee an 'insect free' or 'hypoallergenic' environment. Our property is smoke free and pets are not allowed but we cannot guarantee that previous guests or neighbors haven't broken the rules. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, intolerance to humidity or insect phobia, DO NOT RENT FROM US.
Please make sure YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE as our policy does not permit any refunds for cancellation including major causes like flight or ferry cancellation, illness, injuries, death etc.
Before you go to Contadora, you should take note of the following points due to the remoteness of the island :
- the wifi signal comes from the pool area where it works well. However networks are not stable and the signal may not reach the villa with enough strength for your device
- the water pressure could be very low, specially after noon. It could be so low that it is difficult to take a shower.
- in some rare cases (end of the summer), there could be little water left on the island (pools may be empty and hot water cut in order to save water)
- please save water. If your water tank has been consumed, it will take a few hours to refill it from our well.
- water on the island is potable but may have a smell of sediment.
- when the occupancy rate is high on the island, you may experience numerous power outages.
- there are no ATMs or banks. Make sure to have enough cash with you as only some restaurants will accept credit cards.
- there are some grocery stores but with limited choice (nothing that compares to your supermarket at home…) and you will have to pay in cash.
Please note that we will not reimburse your stay in the occurrence of the above events which are beyond our control.
Thank you for your understanding.
We fell in love with the area on a Panama canal cruise, We purchased on our first have loved it ever since.
Henri de Suarez purchased this villa in 2001
If you want to get away and decompress this is the place for you. Quiet tropical island get away.
We enjoyed our stay at the Villa. It was quiet and very close to the "airport," which is not an issue because there are so few flights. You can watch tropic birds, pelicans, hummingbirds, etc from a great viewpoint. The bed is comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed. We were there mid-week and there was only one other neighboring villa occupied. Overall a very good stay!
3 convenient/grocery stores on the Island for all of your basic needs but no banks or ATMs
Several Restaurants around the Island such as: Pizzeria, Punta Galeon Restaurant, Geralds, and Villa Romantica
Nature Friendly: Nature is one of the most beautiful things to observe while on the Island. Besides being able to scuba dive and sometimes during the right month being able to spot whales and dolphins, there are Iguanas, birds and deers that can be seen all around.
Only a short 20 min flight from panama city: The easiest way of getting to Contadora Island is by commercial plane, Air Panama with flights to and from the Island; There is also a 2 hour ferry from Panama.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£244|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.