|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
This is a great cozy 2-story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom open floor plan cabin close to the lake, ski slopes, golf course and zoo. It is also close to a shopping center with Starbucks, CVS, Walgreens, Vons, Stater Bros, Kmart, and many restaurants. It was just remodeled with new wood floors and carpet. There is room for 3 cars to park. This is perfect for multi families with kids or couples.
The downstairs has a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room, laundry room, 1 bedroom (queen size with flat screen TV and DVD player), and 1 bathroom. The living room has a 55 inch flat screen TV with HD cable and DVD player.
The upstairs has a loft, 2 bedrooms (king size in 1 bedroom, 1 queen + 2 twins in the other), and 1 bathroom. The loft has a flat screen TV with HD cable and a DVD player. We have vintage books, board games, puzzles, and kids toys.
Located in a quiet neighborhood right off Big Bear Blvd, you will be close to all activities in Big Bear. Contact me directly for any specials or discounts!
We stayed at this cabin this passed weekend (1/29-1/31), The cabin was perfect!! It has everything you need! It was 5 adults, 2 kids and we all slept very comfortably. Its a remodeled cabin with beautiful furniture and lots of entertainment for the kids, including toys and games. The kids loved hanging out in the loft! It was there little play area :) The location of the cabin was perfect, close to everything. Would stay here again!! The owner of the cabin Miranda was so nice and helpful before our stay. The only missing thing on this cabin was s dish washer, other then that I had everything I need it.
- Cabin was perfect! Cozy and modern and very clean.
- House owner (Miranda) was very helpful and replied to our msgs immediately
- Location was perfect, close to the ski slopes and shops
- Perfect if you have little ones.. the loft area is pretty much the kid area with their own couch and tv with dvd player and board games. One of the bedrooms has 3 beds and thats where all the kids slept together.. they had lots of fun.
- I would definitely recommend!
- Only minor concern was the stairs is very steep and a few of us slipped down.. but my family is pretty clumsy so i'm sure the rest of you guys are fine. What made it more slippery is we took off our shoes in the house so I think the socks made us slip, long story short just watch your step!
- I would definitely come again! Thank you Miranda
Just came back from spending a couple days at this cabin and my family all had a great time. Miranda is awesome and she is very quick to reply to any of our questions and we felt very taken care of. The cabin is awesome! Very clean and modern. It is a definite plus if you have young children! My nephews all hung out in the loft area, watched dvds, and played with the board games. Location is perfect, close to the slopes, less then a mile away from the zoo, and we are close to the stores in case we ever needed to make a quick run to the store. My only warning is the stairs is a bit steep, and a few of us fell down the stairs lol.. myself included, but we are just a clumsy family so the rest of you guys probably don't need to worry about it so much.
The location was awesome, close to ski slopes. The cabin was nicely decorated, clean and comfy. Plenty of space for two families, four children and four adults. Owner was quick to respond to any questions we had. Pleasant experience. Definitely will consider staying there again!!!!
We were 2 adults and 4 kids and the home easily slept everyone comfortably. The unit was, modernized, upgraded, and clean. It was convenient in that everything (ski slopes, shopping) was a quick drive away. Thank you!
Awesome place, awesome owner, awesome location. We stayed at the cabin for 6 days and could not ask for a more caring owner that attended to our every need. It felt like home and we will be back soon.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£240|