|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Large and bright two bedroom apartment walking distance to all the bars and restaurants in Brentwood. A short drive to Santa Monica, ucla, Beverly Hills and more! Includes parking spot. The unit is very large, open, and light and clean. Both rooms have lots of closet space, and each room has its own bathroom with a bathtub/shower. Additionally, there is a shared laundry facility for the building. and street parking. There is also a parking facility on 11620 Wilshire but you can enter through Barry Ave. It's about a tenth of a mile from the unit and offers $5 flat fee from 6pm to next day 5am.
We enjoyed our all-too-short visit to West LA, and this apartment was the ideal location. Since it's right near Wilshire and the 405, it was a piece of cake to get to Brentwood, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, the Getty Center, Venice, West Hollywood.
Recommendations: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (walk a block north up the alley from the apartment, and *poof,* your caffeine fix!), The Getty Center, Matthew's Garden Cafe (Pacific Palisades), Toscana (Brentwood - pricey Italian, but worth it), Salt and Straw ice cream (Venice - incredible!), Summer Buffalo (WeHo - Thai), The Groundlings for Comedy/Improv shows where you laugh till your face hurts for $20 per seat. Not recommended: Gjelina (Venice) - excellent brunch, but major pretentious attitude ("No, sorry, you cannot have your scrambled eggs cooked more, because we only do them soft, as is specified on the menu. No catsup for the potatoes; we don't have that here.").
* Owner is very responsive; she emailed or texted back quickly when we had questions.
* Plenty of room, especially in the dining/living room area. Also the bedroom closets are massive.
* Even being a block from Wilshire, no traffic noise bothered us. The effective A/C units could be partially the reason, as they act as good white noise.
* A dedicated parking space, which is like gold in this area. Although it wasn't too hard to find street parking in the middle of the day.
* It would have been nice to have paper towels in the kitchen and small soaps in the showers.
* There are a few signs of age in the apartment, like a broken cabinet knob and cracks in the sink.
* The beds are comfortable, but major creaking noise if you turn over at night (at least in the west bedroom).
The parking was close to our door and we found our way easily. The condo was clean and well-stocked with adequate towels, blankets, heaters, and kitchen supplies. The coffee filters were very much appreciated! We had a slight issue with the power in the living room because we blew a circuit plugging in a space heater in the living room. After calling the owner with the problem, assistance was prompt and we were guided as to how to use the wall heater by an extremely nice young gentleman. Overall, we had a very nice stay at this accommodation.
This was a charming, spacious, and a very clean apartment in Brentwood. Easy access to the 405 Fwy. There is only 1 parking spot behind the complex which was nice, but street parking is challenging for an additional vehicle or guests. The shower doors and faucets could use some upgrading. During my visit it was really hot but there were multiple floor fans that helped. I would stay there again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.