|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Extraordinary treehouse hidden in 40 acres of paradise! A place to rest and reconnect: cozy, exotic, whimsical and glamorous; 2 connecting treehouse platforms transport you to utopia!
VINTAGE ROYALTY: antique hand painted king bed (must see!), fireplace and AC, indoor plumbing, outdoor rope bed, 2-person hammock, outdoor shower, chandeliers, vintage board games, record player, antique furnishings, organic food, Southern hospitality, treetop dining room with ice box, propane grill. Breathtaking!
Why do people travel thousands of miles from around the world to stay in our treehouse?? Come and see for yourself!! Transport your spirit, and feel a thrill that can only be discovered in the treetops! Experience the one-of-a-kind marriage of youthful bliss and grown-up luxury for yourself. The faster you get here, the sooner you change your pace. Unwind in our wooden paradise.
"The Majestic" was designed by our talented & creative son, Seth Bolt. Seth is a founding member of the popular rock band NEEDTOBREATHE.
Larry Bolt, proprietor, Eagle Scout and licensed custom home builder, has been building & remodeling homes for over 40 years in upstate SC.
Larry and Seth both love creating masterpieces (they built our home from timber they harvested from our land) and this romantic, luxury treehouse is one of their finest works of art.
Regina Bolt, the queen & caretaker, is one of the top producing real-estate agents in Oconee because of how much she genuinely cares for others and helping their dreams become reality. She will make sure your stay is comfortable and unforgettable!
WE HAVE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING! This is a year-round destination. We do have a bathroom in the treehouse and an amazing outdoor shower with hot water supply for you to use!
One of the best places we have visited. Such an amazing treehouse.
We loved our stay and will be back, but not when it's so cold. Haha The only thing that kinda bugged us was that there was zero interaction/communication with the host (the exception being when I texted them to get help with the propane heater)...I just felt as though they should've at least come down and welcomed us and introduced themselves, but maybe this is in keeping with their wanting us to have maximum privacy. The outdoor shower was inoperable, which we had to find out for ourselves...there were just a few weather-related issues that I think could have been communicated better.
That said, we loved the place, and we will certainly be back...it is truly unique and really cool.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
We have poured an abundant amount of love and time into our treehouse and our farm and believe whole-heartedly in being kind to the earth & leaving a small footprint.
We know you will do everything you can to protect and preserve our little slice of heaven for the next generation, so thank you in advance and please follow all "house rules".
1. Please remove your shoes before entering the treehouse.
2. We ask that you take any trash you create with you when you leave.
3. Please enjoy red wine anywhere besides on top of our white sheets/rugs & furnishings. Spills happen to the best of us, and you will be charged for damages (and given a bad review if you leave without talking to us about the damage).
4. Our farm isn't childproof and our treehouse was built for adults, so children are not allowed.
5. We love animals, but we take pet-allergies seriously. No pets allowed.
6. After your relaxing stay, please try to leave the treehouse clean, the way you found it. Our desire is to share this magical space with the world, not to be full time cleaners. Haha
7. The only 2 places on site we ask you not to explore are the Main House are where we live and Vinyl Services (our construction company's warehouse). Thank you.
8. Please allow us to do all of the harvesting. Don't touch the crops. (If you are interested in getting the full Bolt Farm Experience, where you get your hands dirty working the farm, helping harvest what is in season, and learning the art of gardening alongside the proprietors, please inquire about rates & reservations when booking. Thank you.)
Finally and most importantly, have the time of your life in this one-of-a-kind space and PLEASE tell your friends and family about us on social media so they can visit us too!