|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Welcome to the "Boathouse"! This fabulous 5 bedroom/ 5 bathroom luxury WaterColor home is the ideal place to relax and take in the Florida beach life. Located in Phase I of WaterColor this abode is just 2 blocks to the Gulf of Mexico and a quick bike ride to Seaside and its many boutiques and dining options. Nostalgic seafarer decor flows beautifully through the "Boathouse." The first floor is comprised of an open family room, dining area, and kitchen providing plenty of space for family and friends to gather. Also on the first floor, is a twin bedroom complete with private bathroom. On the second floor, guests will find three additional bedrooms including two master suites and a bunk room. Detached stairs behind the main house lead to the large sunning deck of the carriage house, equipped with a King bed and private bathroom. Check availability and book your WaterColor vacation with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
- Guest Bedroom: Four Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed and additional Twin Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed and Single Sleeper Chair, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Carriage House- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- 5 adult bikes
- Propane Grill
- Wireless internet
- Large deck with outdoor dining
- Second floor screened in porch with Ping Pong Table
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We loved staying in the Boathouse! What a great house for a wedding weekend! We love seaside!!!
We had a great week. Such a beautiful home. Such a beautiful beach.
We had a great time and loved everything about the house except the internet, which kept kicking us off. The house was very comfortable and perfect for our kids and their families. We would definitely stay there again! The carriage house is also a definite plus and a great place for a family with infants so they can get away for quiet nap times! A great time was had by all 11 of us!
A beautiful home for our family reunion. The house was perfect for every activity we attempted. Only a 3 minute walk to Seaside and a 5 minute walk to Watercolor beach. All the amenities were very nice and we will try to come back to 746 soon.
The house was beautiful and easily accommodated our entire family. We enjoyed the pools, the bicycle trails, and the convenience to Seaside. We all had a wonderful time and would recommend this vacation home to everyone.
Hugh and Dusti Carver and family
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.