|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
* Just steps away from the sugar white sand beaches on the Gulf. Cross our neighborhood street and your there...literally seconds away from the turquoise waters.
* Unit is beautifully decorated with upscale furnishings, and the kitchen is well stocked for entertaining.
* Listen to the sounds of the ocean as you sit on your balcony overlooking the Gulf, watching the surfers and the waves roll in.
* Property hosts a larger than normal swimming pool and hot tub, as well as a spacious gym that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
* Guest beach lockers are placed on ground level for all of your beach accessories.
* Walk to Peg Leg Pete's next door for live music and the best Grouper sandwich on Pensacola Beach
* Boaters, check it out! Dock at Peg Leg Pete's LaFitte's Marina right next door.
* WiFi wireless hi-speed internet service.
*CD player in living room.
*TV 's with DVDs and cable in every room... living room features a 42' flat screen TV, master bedroom has 40' flat screen TV..
* Easy walk ( 1 block) to Tom Thumb convenience store.
* You'll look forward to your visit and will not want to leave!!!!!
******PLEASE NOTE**** THERE IS A $110.00 CLEANING FEE DUE AT CHECKOUT*** NON-NEGOTIABLE********
We love Pensacola Beach and have been traveling here for 30 years.
It is a condo on a beach that we love!!!
Due to change in ownership and moving to a new VRBO page we lost all our reviews can be viewed on the previous page on VRBO # 176620
Extremely clean and comfortable. A great view from the balcony. It was pretty quiet, but then, we were there over Christmas, so there were not a lot of folks around. We couldn't have asked for a better trip. Thank you Olivia!
The unit was very well stocked with items that would be needed. Views were great and the decor was very nice. We personally thought the bed in the master bedroom was extremely hard. Would have been nice to have a topper on the mattress to soften it. Other than that, we would highly recommend the unit.
We had a wonderful time here. The condo was very nicely furnished. The beach is just across the road. Everything was perfect. Can't wait to come back.
The property was fantadtic and convenient to everything. Views from the balcony amazing! We enjoyed our stay very much!
The Emerald Dolphin was everything we hoped for and provided for all our needs while we were in Pensacola Beach! Fabulous view of the gulf, great pool and access to the beach. The kitchen was well equipped and made meals in very easy. Loved the size of the beds/baths and the in unit laundry was the best! We would definitely return and recommend to family and friends!
Had a great family beach vacation. Property was close to attractions, but just far enough from the crowd at the beach. It was perfect.
Located in a great location. You can walk to Peg Leg Pete's for one of the best fish sandwiches on the beach or take a trolley ride to Casino Beach for shopping and more exploring. You are just steps away from one of the " Best Florida Beaches "
Anything you want to do on a beach vacation is not far away!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.