|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This is a NEW home with NEW furnishings.
High End Upgrades and Furnishings! You won't be disappointed!
This will be a very popular rental this winter season! Book Early!!
Saturday to Saturday Rentals Only - 7 night ( weekly) rentals only. Check in at 4:00pm. Check out at 10:00am.
Monthly rentals available.
• Sleeps 10 – 6 in Beds – 2 Pull Out Sofas - $2,950 per week
• Three Floors above parking
o Top Floor with Full Kitchen, Living Area, Dining Area and half bath. Pull out Sleeper sofa.
o Second Floor – Two Bedrooms / Two Full Baths
One Queen Bed
Full Size Laundry
o First Floor – Efficiency Apartment – One Bedroom / Full Bath / Kitchenette with Refrigerator, Sink, Microwave, Sitting Area, Dining Area, Pull out Sleeper Sofa.
• Monthly Rates available
• High End Finishes
o Custom Cabinetry
o Sandstone Countertops
o Two Kitchens
o Bamboo Flooring
o Surround Sound
o Cable TV and Internet
o Covered Parking
o Tastefully Furnished and Decorated
• Elevator access to all floors
• $500 Security Deposit required when reservation made. This is refundable within 30 days of checkout
• $175 Non-refundable cleaning fee
• Full payment required 60 days prior to occupancy
• No Pets!
• This wonderful home is in Indian Shores, directly on the Gulf of Mexico, providing beautiful open water views and gorgeous Florida sunsets.
• Indian Shores, a charming, laid back, family-friendly community located on a pristine beach. Walk to one of the nearby restaurants, rent beach cruisers to go exploring, hop on the trolly to one of the neighboring beach towns, or take a short ride into St. Pete and go shopping on Beach Drive. We are centrally located between St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa. Universal, Disney. Located approximately 45 minutes from Tampa International Airport and half way between St.Petersburg Beach and Clearwater Beach, this home is beachfront, with unobstructed sunset views.
• Fishing charters, parasailing, and dolphin cruises are some of the activities which are within a few minutes drive. The Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary,is a very short walk away, just down the beach.
• The rental includes everything you need for a great vacation, including towels, linens, beach gear…even sand toys for the kids. Come relax, reflect, and recharge! We will take care of the rest.
• Imagine waking up to the sound of the waves lapping onto the shore and enjoying your morning coffee on the covered balcony as the dolphin swim by. Create your own private cabana on the sugar sand beach with our comfy beach chairs and umbrellas. At the end of the day, wind down with your favorite cocktail as you watch the sun dip below the horizon from your own private choice of three balconies!
My business partner and I purchased a small tear down cottage in 2014. Two years later our project has reached completion. We and our families have vacationed on this beautiful beach for several years. Now we have a piece of this paradise and are pleased be able to share it with others. I am confident if you visit us once, you will want to comeback on a regular basis.
Larry Bull purchased this house in 2015
Take the worries out of your travel! This is a one year old home!! It has everything you could need! Bring your clothes, toothbrush and swim gear!! The rest is here for your enjoyment!
Single Family Home on the Gulf!! Walk 50 feet to the water! Enjoy the spectacular sunsets from one of three balconies!
Loved the beach - white sand, granules like flour, shallow water which was great for the kids. Plenty of great places to eat within 5 miles or less. Nice home. New construction, nicely decorated. Larry provides beach toys, chairs and umbrella - which was very convenient. The place was clean when we arrived. The only blemish is the acre its on has some shabby old homes that brings down the area and its next to a public access. The access isn't much of an issue except for some noisy activity that occurred a couple of nights. Was there for a week in mid-April with our two thirty- something kids and grandkids. The weather was ideal. We had a great week.
Wonderful time with family and house and big open spaces to play games at night. The deck was amazing to watch sunsets on nightly.
Very nice home. Elevator was so nice with luggage, and groceries. There were plenty of beach toys, chairs and whatever you would need for your stay. Beds were great. Main kitchen very well stocked. Would definitely rent again. Only thing we noticed is it is for sale. Hope whoever buys it continues to rent it. Be a shame if families like ours couldn't enjoy this great home, beach and exploring surrounding areas.
This is the perfect location and perfect house for a family reunion/vacation. The house was perfect and very well equipped and was right on the beach, so we hardly needed or wanted to leave. Fantastic stay!
Our week was filled with gorgeous weather and this house was just as wonderful as the weather. Larry Bull the owner was super responsive and checked on us a couple of times throughout or stay to see if we needed anything.
This house has everything you could ask for, it is literally a home away from home. We are already planning out trip for next year.
Thanks for a great week of relaxation.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Aug 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£386.51|