|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available for parties of adults under Age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1650 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Leave the busy life behind and stay with us at the easygoing Barefoot Cottages B38, a vacation rental in Port St. Joe, Florida. This three bedroom, three and a half bath home is designed in the laid-back, turn of the century style that will make your tranquil getaway all the more serene.
It has a screened-in porch for you to spend your Florida evenings on. You will feel like you are right on the beach when you stay in this beach-themed cottage.
The Bed Setup:
1st Fl- Master Bedroom with a King
1st Fl- Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Fl- Bedroom with a Queen
2nd Fl-Bedroom with Two Twin Bunks (sleeps 4)
Barefoot Cottages occupies over eighteen acres of land, including nature areas and numerous wood bridges, so take a walk and enjoy the beauty all around you. The children will adore the two playgrounds and, if you need internet access outside, enjoy free WiFi on the pool deck. The Barefoot Cottages community comes with two pools, community grills, and even a fitness facility, so you will never be bored.
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Wonderful experience! Will definitely stay again
Home was well equipped and very clean. We had a wonderful time!!
Cottage was nice and clean. Would plan another stay.
Cottage was exceptionally clean, super nice, pool was very clean, fully equipped kitchen, nice grills outside, biking trails all around, this was a very nice place to stay and reasonably priced. I will tell my family and anyone interested about Barefoot Cottages, thanks for letting us stay with you.
Everything at Barefoot Cottages was clean. The pool and hot tub were well maintained. There was plenty of parking onsite. It was a good location with a nice little town with everything you need.
The customer service was great. I had many questions before and during our trip and they were all answered in a timely manner. B
Our facilities at Barefoot Cottages were even better than the pictures. Everything was top notch, clean and well taken care of.
Thanks for a great stay!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.