|Minimum Stay||0 - 1 nights|
This spacious downstairs furnished two bedroom, one bath apartment comes with a Queen bed, 2 Twin Beds plus a single futon sofa sleeper in the living room. It is an upstairs unit that is great for family and friends, and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Parking available in private lot, includes Wi-Fi, Cable TV, fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen, and on-site laundry facility.
Includes linens, towels, sheets, etc. Great for short or long term stays.
This is a peaceful non-smoking building.
Fair housing laws enthusiastically followed.
Owned and managed by a CA licensed real estate agent.
We do not pass around keys for your safety. An email will be sent from eRentalLock with a randomly generated combination code to access your place.
Interaction with Guests
Our team is only a phone call away for any needs you may have during your stay.
Stay away from this place!
We stayed here in May and totally hated, the apartment is much worse than the pictures. I knew that was dated and cheap for LA but didn't imagine to be so bad.
- Second day of our stay and we found a rat in the kitchen, a RAT. Called the property manager and she sent pest control in the next morning, which was nice but seriously!? Pest control should be done on regular basis not just when you find a rat;
- Furniture was old and the beds were not comfortable, very cheap mattresses;
- The neighborhood doesn't feel safe, the screening door to the balcony was broken and looked like someone tried to break in;
- Barely any kitchen supplies, I mean we had 3 pans, few mugs and a coffee maker... my parents could not cook a meal in there;
- The apartment was dirty, bathroom curtains were disgusting brownish... the picture is not from this bathroom apartment for sure because it had plastic curtains;
- Walls Property was helpful before our trip, after that no one answer my email complaining about the apartment and took almost 3 weeks to refund my deposit;
I can't believe that I stayed in a place without reviews so here is the first and hopefully last... Don't ruin your vacation with this place!
Many of my guests love how the unit is a very convenient walk to shops, restaurants and public transportation.
Walking distance from Los Feliz's hip restaurants, cafes, clubs, organic market, Metro, Bus, and Griffith Park, best Hospitals: including Children's, Kaiser, Hollywood Presbyterian.
Easy access to 101 Freeway, Hollywood studios, walk of fame, tourist attractions, Los Feliz, Hospitals, LACC, downtown lofts, Staples Center, LA Live, W Hotel, Silverlake, Burbank, Glendale, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm.
Public transportation is all around you. Never more than a block away!
Other Things to Note
If you like easy, down-home living, this is a perfect place to live in without the hassle of ownership.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.