Village Point 109 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Steps to free shuttle, walk to town
- Fully remodeled home with spacious floor plan
- Gas grill, private outdoor hot tub
FULLY REMODELED IN 2017!! Great location close to town and lifts! This spacious fully remodeled 3-level townhouse sleeps 11! The unique floor plan offers a layout conducive to families and groups seeking separate and quiet sleeping quarters, with a main living and dining area for gathering. The main level consists of the living room w/gas fireplace, a queen sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining room.
This home has a queen master suite with a TV and ensuite bath. The second bedroom features a queen bed with ensuite bathroom. The third bedroom features a queen/twin bunk bed. There is additional accommodations for 2 with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There are 2 twin air mattresses for kids.
-- 3 bedroom/3 bath
-- Sleeps: 11
-- Lifts: Steps from the free town bus stop that will take you to the slopes
-- Town: Free shuttle stop nearby
-- View: Forested and complex views
-- Hot Tub: Private outdoor hot tub
-- Outdoor Space: Private deck backing to yard w/ private outdoor hot tub and propane BBQ
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, flat screen TV
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 4 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 2 cars allowed (1 in garage and 1 in driveway)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
This property is located in the Warriors Mark subdivision on the south end of Breckenridge. This subdivision provides easy access to Peak 9 via the free town but or a quick walk to the base of the Quicksilver chairlift.
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from Nov 15 - Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transfer via Summit Express
- 1 FREE Ski Rental from Alpine Sports (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832Blue River Business License No: BL15-000214State Sales Tax License (Summit): 02870210-0001State Sales Tax License (Blue River): 02870210-0002
What to be aware of:
- Please keep all outdoor equipment in the garage so that the next guest can enjoy this property
- There is no access to the house from the one-car garage, however it is great to have covered parking in the winter
- The property allows for two cars to park, but once you get here it is walking distance to town or short free shuttle ride
What You'll Love:
- Private outdoor hot tub, BBQ
- Two master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Walk to town, steps from free shuttle