|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
10 Lyonia is a charming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom beach home in the Cottage District of WaterColor. This home boasts two spacious screened in porches, including a swing bed and additional outdoor dining and lounge space This first floor features the master bedroom and guest bedroom along with an open living and dining area. The second floor includes a bunk room and an additional guest bedroom. Guests will love lounging on the screened in back porch that backs up to woods. This home’s ideal location allows for easy access to Seaside, Western Lake Marina, and WaterColor’s Town Center.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Bunkroom: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Centrally located in the Cottage District
- Walk to the Tennis Courts
- Great porch space
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
360 BLUE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 285+ luxury vacation homes to browse through on our website
- Custom 360 Blue bikes with our signature blue tires
- 360 Blue Mobile App provides you with home information and more for your stay
- 13+ Executive Concierge Services including Boat Rentals, Beach Bonfires, Family Portraits and Much More
- Complete Clean Linen Program - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- #My360Blue throughout your trip for a chance to have your vacation photos featured on our Facebook and Instagram
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Staying in Watercolor at this home was simply a wonderful experience. This property was decorated beautifully with very comfortable furnishings and a excellent kitchen with first class amenities. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. While it was only two of us, the home was very spacious, warm and comfortable. We enjoyed the cozy seating areas on both the front and back porches! The location is very convenient and within a short walk to the beach, pools, walking/nature trails and shopping.
Such comfort! We reallyed enjoyed our stay here. The house is beautiful and cozy. It had everything we needed and more! My daughter loved the cabinet of board games as well. We lived that it was a quick walk into town and not too far from the beach and pools! Thank you for a wonderful place to stay!
This house was stunningly clean, charming, modern and cozy! It had everything we needed and we made memories with our senior son that will last a lifetime. He wanted to go to a warm beach town for his senior vacation with the family, and we had heard so many great things about Seaside, we decided to spend our week in this amazing town on the ocean.
This house was perfect. Our teenage boys each had their own room, and our daughter (who brought a friend) had the bunk room where they spent a lot of time hanging out in between bike rides into town. My husband and I spent every evening on the wonderful swing/bed on the screened in porch sharing a class of wine and watching the evening news.
I would highly recommend this home, and would return again in a heartbeat! We asked for 2 extra bikes to be sent to the home prior to our arrival and they were there waiting for us when we pulled in . 360 Blue properties makes everything easy and convenient. We are so very pleased and we most definitely made the most of our last week with our son before he goes to college. Thank you, 360 Blue~!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to enjoy your beautiful beach home. We loved having some much needed family time. It was our last family vacation before sending our oldest to college in a few days!! We enjoyed the beach every day, the bike rides, and playing board games at night. The porch was lovely for meals. We had plenty of room for a family of five to spread out. Would definitely recommend and hope to return.
Our party of 4 adults and 3 children (12, 9, & 4) found 10 Lyonia Lane to be the perfect setup for our two families. One family came from Lexington, KY, and the other from Ocala, FL. The boys all got to share the bunk room and each couple had a king bed for comfort! We found the home to be well stocked (though the kitchen needs pot holders!), clean, well decorated, and overall just a wonderful place to stay.
The location was ideal for beach and pool, and we enjoyed both daily. The boys also had a fantastic experience with Captain Larry of Dead Fish charters. We had an awesome fresh fish dinner for our last evening at the home, and also grabbed some steamed shrimp from Goatfeathers to go with, which was perfect!
None of us had ever been to the area, so working with you all at 360 Blue was great for helping get us situated. Any time we had an issue or request, someone was right on it. Thank you for the wonderful vacation!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.