|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
A modern, light-filled gem awaits your vacation. Set amid the evergreens and aspens at 10,000 feet, our ski in/ski out home combines modern design with a cozy, Alpine-chalet feeling. Located with easy ski-in/ski-out access off the Texas flats run from Angel Fire resort, this home is the perfect location for those who enjoy the finer things on their vacation.
*Ski-in/Out depends on snow fall and Angel Fire resort's grooming of the Texas Flats Trail and is not guaranteed*
Designed by architect David Webber, the house was created to be a no-fuss family home for the enjoyment of the great outdoors.
The house sits on over an acre of green space perched high above the dramatic Moreno Valley, and offers breathtaking views from walls of windows and multiple outdoor living spaces. Four bold fireplace designs by a French artist invite lounging indoors, while a soaring balcony upstairs encourages stargazing.
Our floors are wood and concrete, with radiant heating for your comfort, and are furnishings are simple, yet beautiful. Children of all ages love our unique bunk niches hidden by sliding barn doors, and our bedrooms and baths are tastefully appointed and comfortable.
An office space with desks is available upstairs, and a gourmet kitchen with adjacent dining spaces occupies the heart of the home. Enjoy coffee from the master bedroom balcony and enjoy sunset from our large hot tub overlooking Wheeler peak.
For entertainment, enjoy full house wi-fi, as well as big screen TVs and DVD players, with Direct-TV service available housewide.
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, hall bath (bath 1)
• Bedroom 2: Master, 1 king, attached bath with double vanity and shower (bath 2)
• Bedroom 3: 1 queen, 1 twin/single, hall bath (bath 3)
• Bedroom 4: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, adjoining bath, double vanity, jetted tub and double shower (bath 4)
• Bedroom 5: 1 king, adjoining bath with tub/shower combo (bath 5)
• Office: Sleeper couch suitable for child or teen
• Lower Level: 2 twin bunk niches, (uses bath 4 of 5)
• Lower Level: 2 full sleeper couches (uses bath 4 of 5)
• Middle Level: 1 overflow library daybed sleeper--2 twins (hall bath, bath 1)
• Upper Level: 4 twin bunk niches with sliding barn doors, hall bath (bath 3)
• Bathroom 1: toilet, shower, combination tub/ shower
• Bathroom 2: Master, toilet, double vanity, shower
• Bathroom 3: toilet, combination tub/shower
• Bathroom 4: toilet, double vanity, jetted tub, double head shower
• Bathroom 5: toilet, tub/shower combination
• unique, bunk-style sleeping alcoves with sliding barn doors--beds for 6 cozy reading room w/built-in daybed sleepers and fireplace 4 contemporary, steel (wood burning) fireplaces
• Two full sized efficient washers and dryers, one on main level, one on lower level
• Wi-Fi and TV
• Books For Adults
• Books For Kids
• DVD Player:
• Games For Kids
• Ping Pong Table
• Satellite / Cable
• DVD Players with movie selection
The Owners have loved skiing in the Angel Fire resort with their children and enjoy many weeks each year of the refreshing mountain air.
Kristen and Douglas Devlin purchased this chalet in 2013
Large home was perfect size for our extended family. Many places for the grandkids to sleep! The owners were always available for any questions or possible issues that we needed help with. We were greeted daily by the local mule deer which was quite exciting for us all! The view was absolutely breathtaking! Truly a great experience for each of us. The only draw back to our stay, which had nothing to do with the property, is that the Texas Flats run had not been groomed which made it more difficult for the (beginner) skiers to get to the Heading Home run.
We had a group of 20 and we were so comfortable! Love this house, the view, the accessibility, and so much more!!
We enjoyed the Chalet just as much this trip as we did in March. This trip, we had a 5th family join us and we still had plenty of room. The location, the layout of the home, the decor...everybit of the experience was fantastic! When we arrived, the drive was not plowed but once we called, it was taken care of immediately. We look forward to our next visit to the Chalet and it will always be our first choice when visiting AngelFire! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful home and for being such great owners (very responsive!).
The house is such a great house and very roomy. The snow was great so it was fairly easy to get to the slopes. Coming back in from skiing, you have to pole a little but very great location. Thanks so much!
This is a beautiful home that easily slept our entire family of 22. The view was breathtaking. Our family will definitely be visiting this home again!
|Property Damage Protection||£79|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
We will only accept bookings One Year (360 Days) in advance. Rates farther than that have not yet been entered into the Calendar, so if you are interested in booking further than one year out please inquire about rates for the time period that you are interested in. Rental is not confirmed until deposit is received. Cancellation anytime after booking but at least 60 days before rental period will incur a 10% rental deposit penalty. Cancellation with less than 30 days before rental period will receive 90% refund if property can be re-rented and no refund if property cannot be re-rented for the booked time period. We must pass along the Credit Card fee charged by Home Away or VRBO if you book through them and pay with a credit card. This fee is 2.9% domestically and 3.7% International. This fee will be deducted from your security deposit at checkout. If you are paying by credit card, you must elect the optional damage Insurance for $99.