The house comprises about 85 sqm living space on two floors.
These are the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, toilet on the ground floor, three bedrooms, toilet, shower floor and basement and terrace.
The rooms are comfortably furnished, a modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine at your disposal, bath and shower, television with satellite channels.
Four bikes waiting for your use.
You can find our homepage under
Activities / excursions close: walks from the house:
- to the monastery or around the monastery over the cemetery. The monastery also art exhibitions and concerts
- The 'House of Nature' with one of the largest mussel exhibitions Germany's
- The old parsonage, in the Jan Kollwitz draws Japanese Ceramics and issues
- The Lenster beach. From there on the dike to Grömitz or to Kellenhusen, of the latter through the woods to Grönwohldshorst and then along the road back,
- To the forest villages and the passage grave west of Cismar
-. The Baltic riding school "Lütt Piergorn" Tel 04364-525 Gruberhagen6 km direction Dahme
- Sailing school "Blauer Peter" with boat rental Grömitz marina
-.. Golf Club "Brodauer mill" Tel 04561-8140 or 04561-407398 9 km towards Neustadt or "Grömitz Golf Club" Tel 04562-222650 coming directly at the entrance of Cismar
- Mini-Zoo "Noah's Ark" is also the entrance of Grömitz Cismar Coming
Activities / Excursions half day: - after Grömitz in the indoor wave pool or Seglerhafen; there walk along the bluffs after Brodau
on Lenster beach climbing and mini golf in the new Baltic-climbing park
Neustadt; there walk along the promenade to out to the open sea towards Pelzerhaken, even beautiful market
- To Oldenburg to the excavations 'ramparts'
- To Heiligenhafen to the fishing port
- Amusement park "Hansa Country" in Sierksdorf 20 km Lübeck
Activities / excursions whole day - after Fehmarn Puttgarden Ferry, Castle Market and marine aquarium with a large shark tank, submarine museum in Burgstaaken, Lemkenhafen Museum mill and Aalkaate (restaurant smoked fish)
- To Lübeck Old Town, St Mary's Church, Holsten, Thomas Mann House, Café Niederegger or "skipper society 'and to Travemünde Passat port.
- Holtenauer to Kiel canal lock, Laboe Naval Memorial
- In the 'Holstein Switzerland' to Eutin, Malente or Plön
- On the Schlei, Eckernförde, Schleswig, Flensburg
- By ferry from Puttgarden to Denmark