Three Bedrooms, Two Baths, Large Kitchen, Near Seattle's Many Attractions
Why Owner/Manager chose Magnolia
Each time we visited our daughter and her family in Magnolia we loved the area more and more! It is very close to all the fun that Seattle offers, and at the same time, so relaxed and friendly. When we found this house, which had been beautifully remodeled, we could not resist buying it. We discover an interesting shop or a great new restaurant each time we are there. There is nothing more beautiful than Seattle and Puget Sound on a sunny day...or on a wet one for that matter! We hope you will come to enjoy it as much as we do.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
We had a wonderful time at this special Seattle home. Sally had everything we needed. We could not have asked for a better spot!
We're so glad you enjoyed staying in our home! You are welcome to return whenever you are in Seattle!
Perfect spot for quality time in Seattle
The house is in a lovely neighborhood near beautiful parks and the sites of Seattle. There is a boutique grocery within walking distance. The property is clean and inviting and the owners have taken great care in making sure you have everything you need for an enjoyable stay. We were visiting family in town and found it a wonderful place to relax and visit. Highly recommend.
Welcoming Home Base
This house and neighborhood was exactly what our grown family of 4 needed with our week long visit. Neighborhood is ideal, proximity to Discover park is amazing and all around wonderful experience!
Nice house and location. Fully stocked, clean and comfortable.
Would stay here again.
Marvelous property in Magnolia
This was my second stay at this wonderful holiday home. Could not be better. Very clean and well appointed!
Great girlfriend retreat
Beautiful little house in a great location.
• Located on a peninsula west of Queen Anne Hill‚ south of the Ballard neighborhood‚ and only minutes from downtown Seattle‚ Magnolia is a special place which retains its friendly, small town feel. It is accessible by three bridges or a lovely walk across the Chittenden Locks from Ballard.
• A short distance from the University of Washington (5 miles), Safeco field and Century Link field (7 miles), cruise line terminals (3-4 miles) and Seattle Center (4 miles). Once you arrive at the Seattle Center the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Experience Music Project, the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum along with theaters, restaurants, entertainment, and art exhibits are within walking distance!
• Our house is half a mile from Discovery Park, the largest city park in Seattle. Situated on Magnolia Bluff overlooking Puget sound, the park offers spectacular views of both the Cascade and the Olympic mountain ranges. There are two miles of protected tidal beaches as well as trails, open meadowlands, dramatic sea cliffs, forest groves, active sand dunes, thickets and streams. Catch the West Point Lighthouse at sunset!
• The Metropolitan Market is within walking distance, and it will meet all your grocery requirements in style! Be sure you taste their delicious THE Cookie! West McGraw street is the heart of Magnolia Village. Look there for great restaurants, pubs, coffee, bakeries, a lovely bookstore, services and specialty shops. Trader Joe's is just over the bridge. Nearby Fisherman’s Terminal is a 100-year-old working marina on salmon bay.
• Magnolia offers wonderful parks and playgrounds. The view of downtown Seattle from Ella Bailey park can’t be rivaled! The delightful Woodland Park Zoo is 3.6 miles away. Enjoy a visit to the lovely Magnolia Library on 34th avenue w.