|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This beautiful wood accented cabin located in the Snowline community sleeps up to 8 people (2 bedrooms, 1 master loft, 5 beds total) and has 2 bathrooms. Wonderfully crafted A frame style home just down the road from the pool (seasonal - open memorial day - labor day) and play area. 1 king loft bedroom upstairs, 2 bedrooms downstairs (queen bed in 1st bedroom and queen bed plus twin bunk in 2nd bedroom). Gas fireplace, flatscreen TV , dvd player in main living area (*note there is no satellite or cable tv). Fully equipped large kitchen with all appliances. Private outdoor hot tub. Gas bbq on front deck.
My husband and I spent 3 nights at this cabin in the Snowline community along with our grown son who stayed with us for two nights. The cabin has two bedrooms downstairs with a full bath between and a very large loft with a private bathroom upstairs. The kitchen has a huge table that seats 8 people, and superb counter space to store all of your supplies. This cabin was the best equipped rental I have ever stayed in. There were plenty of plates, cups, glasses, and cookware to satisfy all of your needs, in addition to a large supply of dish towels, flatware, and appliances. The washer and dryer combination located in the mudroom was perfect for doing laundry after a hard day of hiking in the beautiful wilderness area of Mt. Baker, and the hot tub was wonderful to soak aching muscles. Although there are houses on either side, the lush vegetation assures a great deal of privacy, and it feels like you are staying in secluded woods. We were able to buy all the groceries we needed in a little market in Maple Falls, which is about 10 miles down the road. I highly recommend this cabin if you are skiing at Mt. Baker, hiking, or just enjoying the breathtaking views from Artist's Point.
We really enjoyed our stay. The cabin was very well appointed (for example, the kitchen had good knives, pans, and appliances). Kids loved the bunk beds, games, and books. On the days that we stayed around the cabin, we enjoyed the amenities in the community: playground, pool, and clubhouse. There is also easy access to the adjacent national forest trails along the river. Hot tub was clean, beds were great. The only point I'd make is that this cabin is part of a community of houses. The community is heavily wooded, but the cabin is relatively close to other homes. While I was initially concerned about this, it didn't end up being an issue, it was very quiet and felt private. Highly recommended for families spending time around Glacier.
The space Carmen has created is wonderful. Very cosy with everything you need to make your vacation a relaxing experience - the kitchen is fully equipped along with the rest of the cottage - just bring some groceries, hiking clothes, and a swim suit! The hot tub was perfect after a days hike and the fire pit on the deck made an evening beverage that much more enjoyable. We stayed a month at the cottage and found it really tough to leave at the end. There are plenty of trails in the area and a couple of great restaurants nearby as well.
Coordinating with Carmen was very easy and the communication was very professional throughout the entire process. We arranged for a mid-month cleaning and Jesica was fantastic to work with - very professional as well.
We will absolutely be looking to stay at Carmen's space on our next visit to the area. Thank you both, Carmen and Jessica!
Dave + Heather
The cabin was within walking distance of trails and a restaurant with good food and great service. Everything we could have needed or wanted was there for us. The bed was very comfy and the hot tub and fire pit were fun additions to the beautifully decorated cabin. We plan to stay again!
The owner was more than helpful in communicating before we headed to her beautiful cabin! We were blown away by all of the amenities, how gorgeous this place was, and all of the nearby hiking trails! We will definitely be renting again in the near future! 4+ stars!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£315|
- You are responsible for any fines incurred from the Community of Snowline!
- Quiet time (move it inside) after 10:00pm (this is the community’s regulation).
- Drive Slowly – there are kids and dogs everywhere, and the 15MPH limit is enforced inside the gates.
- Don’t try and trick the gate: it’s under video surveillance, and you won’t believe what they charge you if you break it.
- Don’t park on the street.
- Lost or damaged key cards are $50 to replace.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people and 3 cars. To maximize comfort, this cabin is suitable for 6 adults. The bunk beds are best for children. Also hot water capacity can be a challenge for a group of 8 adults.
- No Smoking in the house. If you smoke outside, please dispose of all butts.
- Leave it like you found it: Your cleaning fee covers basics like laundry, vacuuming and general tidying up; anything else comes out of your deposit.
- Using the hot tub REQUIRES following some basic maintenance instructions after each use. If you ignore these instructions and it's unusable for the next guests, the cost of refilling comes out of damage deposit.
- Food: We try to keep basics like olive oil/salt/pepper stocked, and anything left in the fridge or cupboards is fair game, but at your own risk. Please take anything that will spoil with you when you leave!
- Respect Personal Property: We try and keep our stuff out of your way, but if it’s locked, we’d like it to stay locked.
- Departure: We ask that you’re out by 11am.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.