|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Our Mountain Cabin accommodates six. The bedroom has a queen sized bed, the living room has a pull out sofa and it also features a children’s bunk bed. The cabin is air conditioned and conveniently located next to Trails End Restaurant and near Davy’s Indoor Hot Spring. The kitchen features a refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave. The dining room table has seating for six. There is also a charcoal grill, fire ring, large screen TV with DVD player and an electric fireplace. The full bathroom has a tub/shower as well as a washer/dryer. For your convenience, dishes, cookware and all linens are provided.
Davy Crockett Campground is owned and operated by the Luker family. They are six owners, but one big family, passionate about camping. Here’s a little bit about them:
* Chuck is retired military and owned a landscaping company.
* Kathy has spent her time teaching in elementary and middle schools.
* Phil is retired from the heavy construction business.
* Deb is a registered nurse.
* Greg has worked at various advertising agencies.
* Laura has spent her career in the food industry with the last several years as a manager at Olive Garden Italian restaurant.
Greg Luker purchased this cabin in 2014
Davy Crockett Campground is located in north central Tennessee on top of the Cumberland Plateau. We are in a heavily wooded area and have several creeks as well as a three acre spring fed lake. The campground features several cabins, over 50 RV sites as well as tent sites. We have a three season heated pool, indoor hot tub and plenty of hiking trails. Davy Crockett Campground has something for everyone!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £5 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£82|