Book Now and $AVE with a 2 night minimum stay!!! Book Now! When compared with the rest, this is one of the Best Deals going in Sandusky and you get a GREAT LOCATION just 5 minutes to Cedar Point.
To get to Cedar Point when leaving the apartment simply drive a few houses heading north on McKinley Street until you reach the corner and turn right on 5th Street. Follow 5th Street 4 blocks until you reach Cedar Point Causeway and turn left and it will take you directly to the parking lot of Cedar Point.
A few blocks and you are there and only 7 minutes to the shops, restaurants, parks and the shoreline of Downtown Sandusky not to mention the Jet Express to Kelley's Island or Put-In Bay! Also, just a 20 minute drive you can visit the beautiful shores of Port Clinton and Marble Head too!
The kids will love the pools and huge arcade at Kalahari or the Merry-Go-Round Museum downtown or the African Safari Wildlife Park!!
. Just do the Math and it will all add up to a Great Value and keep your vacationing dollars in your pocket!
This cozy 2 bedroom studio apartment is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood situated above the garage at the end of the driveway of a large upscale vacation home. You will need to climb some stairs and this is what you get:
* Clean spacious bedrooms that have comfortable new mattresses and freshly washed linens. Each of the large bedrooms sleeps 4 people featuring 1 Queen size bed (sleeps 2) + 1 sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) (both bedrooms sleep a total of 8)
* All wash cloths, towels, linens, and shower ge is provided.
* An accommodating eat-in kitchenette that is stocked with appliances, microwave,cookware, plates and eating utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot and blender...
* Cable TV, Wi-Fi, and A/C window units.
* Laundry room with washer & dryer downstairs.
* You will have off street parking limited only to the RIGHT SIDE of the long driveway. Plenty of room for 3 cars.
* There is a private cozy patio with patio set located at the front door.
* NEW ADDITION* Now there is a game room with a ping pong table located just off of the breezeway connection to the garage.
* NOTE** Access to backyard and large patio/grills are reserved only for the guests of the main house)
* No, there are no stunning views of the lake but you you are only a few blocks away from everything! If you are more interested in keeping your traveling party together in clean comfortable accommodations after a fun filled day at Cedar Point or the Islands then stay with us and make the Best Decision at the Best Location for the Best Value.
(SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED)
(Check the RATES category for more details):
There will be a slight increase or decrease in the per night rental rate depending on what time of year you are renting in.