2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, City Center of Georgetown Penang.
- English, Mandarin/ Chinese, Malay
I am born in Penang, and growing up with the Georgetown city. Love local place and food here.
Jass purchased this Condo in 1
Why Jass chose George Town
Center city of Penang, nearby have great local food within walking distance. Very ease to travellers or guest or medical traveller.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Next door to Ghee Hiang, an over 160 years of local chinese pastries store.
(a must buy local pastries/ food during Penang stay)
- 1 mins walking distance to Ban Heang chinese pastries store.
- 1 mins walking distance to Sih Jing San 新金山 Food center, which have lots of Penang local chinese hawker food. (Night time operates only)
- 1 mins walking distance to coffee shop (just before) Sih Jing San 新金山 Food center, famous Indian rice food (Nasi Kandar), operates at lunch hour only.
- 5 mins walking distance to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Centre.
- 5 mins walking distance to Loh Guan Lye Specialist Centre.
- 5 mins walking distance to famous Sin Nam Huat Roasted Chicken Rice Shop 新南發燒臘雞鴨飯 and famous Sister Char Koay Teow (just in front of the Loh Guan Lye Specialist Centre)
- 10 mins short drive distance to Penang famous street hawker center - New Lane (operates at night only).
- 15 mins short drive distance to KOMTAR, city center and you are in Georgetown Heritage zone