Plan your coastal retreat to this oceanfront 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo inside the Gulfview Club of Marco Island! This 7th-floor unit boasts just over 1,000 feet of tastefully furnished interior, a full kitchen, king beds, and an ocean-view balcony that can't be beaten! Enjoy unlimited access to fantastic community amenities like a pool, fitness center, and more. Whether you're in town to tan on the beach or go deep sea fishing in the Gulf, this is the perfect Florida getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Situated directly on the Gulf Coast and steps from the Marco Island Boardwalk, this family-oriented resort condo boasts a warm and comforting interior with plenty of beach accents. Spend your days exploring the lively Marco Island followed by sunset cocktails on the beach!
With hardwood flooring, top-notch modern furnishings, and a flat-screen cable TV, the cozy living room will make you feel right at home. Watch your favorite Netflix show from the comfort of the living room sofa or get lost in the gorgeous Gulf Coast views located just outside the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Before you head out the door, whip up a tasty omelet breakfast for your crew in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with a 4-burner electric stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, and all the essentials, this kitchen has everything you need for your favorite recipes.
Outfitted with beach chairs, towels, and an umbrella, this condo has everything you need for a sun-filled day at the beach. It's hard to find a more relaxing activity than taking a stroll along the beach. Days that are not spent near the ocean are best utilized by enjoying the many community amenities around the complex like a community pool, fitness center, and more!
Finish off the evening with a celebratory toast on the private balcony and get lost in the tranquil Florida sunset's orange glow! If you're not quite ready for bed, pull out one of the board games beneath the TV to enjoy some old-fashioned family fun!
Both bedrooms boast cloud-like king beds, plenty of closet space for your belongings, and more ocean views! The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom for added privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the condo, be sure to experience a freshly caught seafood dinner at one of the nearby restaurants. Some local favorites include Lee Be Fish Company, The Oyster Society, Fin Bistro, Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill, Island Cafe, and Da Vinci Ristorante Italiano.
The Gulfview Club of Marco Island is positioned perfectly along the Gulf Coast and allows for easy access to the pristine public beaches. Marco Beach is directly outside of the complex, but there are a few other beaches worth visiting like Marco Island South Beach, and Tigertail Beach.
Golf enthusiasts love the quick 8-minute drive to reach the pristine Island Country Club to play a game. Some other top-notch courses worth driving to are The Links of Naples, Eagle Lakes Golf Club, Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club, and the Treviso Bay Golf Club.
Some other options for entertainment on the island include renting water sports equipment for the ocean, booking a sunset/sunrise cruise with your travel companions, or chartering a fishing boat to try to reel in dinner. There is also phenomenal cycling, biking, running, and kayaking nearby.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hardwood flooring, an ocean-view balcony with chairs, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, king beds in each bedroom, 1-car garage parking, and more!
- Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Gulfview Club of Marco Island community amenities including a pool, fitness center, and more
- Unbeatable Marco Island Location - Located directly on the Gulf Coast and the Marco Island Boardwalk, an 8-minute drive to the Island Country Club, Within 20 minutes to fantastic golf courses, and close to fishing charters, museums, rental shops, delicious restaurants, cycling trails, local parks, and much more
- Nearest Regional Airport: Naples Airport - ( ~ 17 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - ( ~ 48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: Per HOA requirements, 20 days prior to check-in, you must pay a $100 application fee and complete the rental application form (linked in the rental agreement)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in