A unique apartment - boasting a huge balcony with huge views to Pikes Peak the southwest mountain range, and a mesmerizing cityscape. Hotel style amenities - rooftop lounge, high end fitness center and business center with penthouse views. Fully equipped 534 sqft apt has everything you'll need! Capitol Hill is Denver’s most popular historic and hip neighborhoods. Walking distance to bars and restaurants - 16th Street Mall and the Colorado Convention Center are both less than 1.5 miles away.
Fully equipped apartment has a king size bed in the bedroom with air conditioning. A well stocked bathroom with extra toiletries, hair dryer to minimize what you need to pack. The living room has a flat screen television with cable, large work space with wifi printer (you'll LOVE the view), it's the best place to catch up on those emails!
Fully equipped kitchen will be stocked with basic breakfast items to start your morning. You'll find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and all the kitchen essentials you need to cook - but most guests would rather explore Denver's amazing restaurant scene :)
Finally, the best part, the balcony will be the what you remember forever. Step through the door and a table for four awaits. Have your morning coffee here and enjoy the view. It's like nothing you've seen and very few people who live in Denver have anything like this. It's an unheard of luxury to have this kind of outdoor space this high in the sky. It will take your breath away.
Capitol Hill has so much history and lovely architecture. Every block reveals a new and surprising view. You are located only five blocks from the Denver Capitol Building and Civic Center Park, which is right next to our busy downtown area. You'll have easy walking access to tons of bars, restaurants, museums, theater, comedy clubs, music venues and many summer festivals in Civic Center Park. You're only four blocks from the Denver Art Museum and three blocks from the Colorado History Museum. Head south on Broadway and you're only a half mile from the socially vibrant Baker district which is chock full of hip bars, restaurants and distinctly unique array of boutiques and shops to wander through until your appetite kicks in - the restaurant choices may challenge you, there are so many great options! Head north and you'll be at the base of the 16th St Mall, with the free MallRide, with block after block of restaurants and shops competing for your attention, ending at the restored historic Union Station. This landmark is now a backdrop for chic restaurants and bars where you can tuck into the upper floor and people watch for a satisfying afternoon break of your exploration of downtown Denver.
• No cigarette smoking is allowed on the premises, and that includes marijuana smoking even on the balcony - you will forfeit your deposit if this happens.
• Check-in time is 3PM or later/Check-out time is 11AM or earlier. Please advise me ASAP if your check-in time will be after 8pm so that I can schedule my day accordingly to be available to greet you.
• (Early check-ins or late check-outs can be accommodated depending on availability and may include an additional fee of $25-$60 for moving/rushing the housekeeping appointment - sometimes this is only possible by doubling the number of housekeepers to meet your timeline. Please keep in mind that this is an entire home that needs to be cleaned top to bottom, and some guests leave it tidier than others.)
• Clean up after yourself. Please leave the property in the condition you would want your own home to be returned to you. This is not a crash pad or party place, it is a home.
• Please remove shoes upon entering apartment
*NOTE:* This listing is in a residential community and may require the guest
to be background checked. After confirming the booking, you may receive an email to provide your basic information
for the background check.