Our catamaran and crew are fine and we sustained no damage having ridden out hurricane Irma in Grenada! Please contact us for details on our charter plans for this season.
Inquire about inclusive pricing and I will provide a quote. Food & drink not included in listed pricing, depends on number of guests.
Welcome aboard your own floating 5 star boutique hotel that will cruise you around the British Virgin Islands in style! Yachting aboard our luxurious sailing vessel will truly take you away from the stress and work of your life on shore. Our Lagoon 500 is the top model charter catamaran in the Caribbean. This is the Mercedes of cats, not like the boats that the big charter companies put you on. Save yourself some money and get a better boat by chartering directly from the owner!
Picture beautiful Caribbean sunset sails with your family or friends. Waking up to a bright blue sky, warm breeze and turquoise waters.
She is a 2011 vintage yacht, not like some much older charter boats on the market. She has 3 queen sized cabins including a sumptuous master suite, 3 full baths each with its own shower, and 6 air conditioning units - one in every room with separate controls! She also sports a high capacity watermaker so you can take as many freshwater showers as you like.
Our 7 night meal and drink package gets you all of your breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners on board so you can spend some meals off the boat enjoying local restaurants, bars and grills. For 5 nights you receive all your breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners aboard. Pricing includes full bar: beer, wine and liquor/cocktails.
Our crew are energetic, professionally trained culinary and hospitality industry professionals in their mid 30s. Take a look at our sample menu below to see the 5-star quality of food we serve --- we always get rave reviews on Tess' cooking!
We can meet you in St Thomas or Road Town, BVI. For St Thomas pick up there is an additional fee to cover our cost of re-importing the boat to the BVI.
Aside from provisions and crew, the inclusive rate quoted through VRBO provides fuel, fresh linens and towels, wifi internet on board (where available), satellite TV (where available) use of our dinghy, snorkel gear and paddle boards. We also have a towable tube for young kids to enjoy behind the dinghy!
General breakfast items, such as fresh bread with ham, cheese, marmalade/jam, chocolate paste and peanut butter, yogurt with granola and fresh fruit. There will be a special item every day such as:
• Chocolate, blueberry, banana muffins,
• Sausage rolls,
• Lemon ricotta pancakes,
• Carrot cake with orange frosting,
• Banana bread,
• Toasted bagels,
• Poached egg with asparagus
• Classic Ratatouille served with fresh bread
• Spinach Lasagna with Italian Salad
• Spicy Red Snapper Papilotte with Potatoes
• Chicken Thighs on Sweet Potato Pancakes
• Seabass in Saffron sauce with Rice
• Salmon Skewers with Quinoa
• Salmon Tartar
• Moroccan Carrot Salad
• Cabbage Leaves stuffed with ground beef and rice
• Tagliatella with Langoustines and Ricotta
• Beef Carpaccio
• Roasted Asparagus with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
• Carrot and Ginger Soup
• Mussels Marinara
• Avocado Cocktail
• Tuna Steak with Roasted Vegetables and roast potato wedges
• Lamb Tagine with Couscous
• Roast beef in a bath of “Vegetable Cream Sauce” and Dumplings
• Entrecote with Jacked Potato and chimichurri sauce, Rocket Salad with Parmesan and Pine Nuts.
• Pork Medallions with Wild Mushrooms served with Fingerling Potatoes, Broccoli and Serrano Ham
• Chocolate mousse with fresh fruit
• Red Fruit Tiramisu
• Brownies with Vanilla Ice cream
• Roasted Mint Apple with Cinnamon Ice cream
• Lemon Pie
Keywords: Catamaran, Yacht, British Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands, USVI, St. John, Charters, Caribbean, Sailing Virgin Islands, Sailing British Virgin Islands, Inclusive Crewed Charter