Escape the city and book this recently remodeled rural retreat in Weston. This beautiful 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home near the Wellesley border offers both privacy and stunning grounds for 10 to enjoy! The 3,100-square-foot vacation rental is situated on 3 acres, featuring 2 garage parking spaces, new electronics, a washer, dryer, central air, and a clean finish. You'll have easy access to Route 9, 95 and Mass Pike while being just 16.5 miles from downtown Boston and 3 miles from Wellesley College.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed, Queen Bed
This spacious property offers all the comforts of home and is perfect for families. From the home's 2 decks you can enjoy the garden views and listen to the whistling wind through the trees.
Inside, the open family space on the main floor overlooks the grounds, while there is an additional cozy lower-level living space as well. Each living area features hardwood floors and the main floor space is equipped with a 65-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Serve family meals while away at the formal dining table, or enjoy a light snack in the eat-in kitchen. The home's kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, a knife set, a Keurig coffee maker and more.
This property sleeps 10 guests throughout 4 private bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a master bath and a 55-inch flat-screen TV, while the lower-level bedroom offers plenty of space for 2 beds. The master and second full bathroom are located on the first floor, the third full bathroom is on the lower level, plus there's an added half bath.
This rural property is the perfect respite. You'll have both the privacy of 3 acres and the convenience of being just 16.5 miles from downtown Boston. Closer to home you can visit the Wellington Farm Historic District or enjoy hiking trails, restaurants, shops, museums, parks, water activities and more.
Whether you're in town for the annual Boston Marathon, a Red Sox game at Fenway Park or the South Boston Saint Patrick's Day parade, this home's location will put you close to all the action while having a quiet place to return to.
In town for a college visit or senior commencement? You're in luck! This property is located within 7.5 miles of 6 colleges. Regis College is 1.9 miles away, Simmons College 2.2 miles away, Wellesley College i3.1 miles away, Babson College 4 miles away, Lasell College 4.9 miles away and Bentley University 7.5 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 1 65-inch flat-screen TV, 1 55-inch flat-screen TV, cable, free WiFi, 2 decks w/ chairs, washer, dryer, central air, complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, 3 private acres and more
- Wonderful location in Weston within 7.5 miles of 6 colleges and just 16.5 miles from downtown Boston. Enjoy easy access to outdoor recreation and family entertainment close to home, or make your way to the city for annual events including the Boston Marathon, Red Sox games, parades and more
- Nearest International Airport: Boston Logan International Airport ( ~ 17.9 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the 2 pictured fireplaces are not to be used
- The candles are for decoration and not to be used in the house
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in