This two-bedroom apartment is a 5-minute drive to Colorado River and Peace Point, 13 minutes from Zilker Park and 13 minutes from Texas State Capitol
Minimum age of primary renter:21
My stay in Austin TX W/Dormigo
Bath tub was peeled and there was no broom or dust pan to sweep the floors. Also of coming and going of residents all throughout the night till early morning.
But the space was clean.
Property pictures are deceiving
1. Master bed bathroom the tub was peeling.
2. There we no cleaning supplies like a broom & dust pan crumbs on the floor had to stay.
3. People coming and going all throughout the night. We left at 4:30 am back to Houston TX and some guy on his bike try to approach our car as we were throwing out the trash from the apartment. "Scary" we had a two year old in the car with us.
Austin Airbnb Rental
Our family selected this rental property based on the photos and limited decent reviews. When we arrived, we we're beyond disappointed. Felt like Dormigo spent a lot on the photos, and not enough on cleaning and providing a stay that resembled the photos. Here are a list of issues we had:
1. Upon arrival, there were no sheets or comforter for the spare bed.
2. When sheets were provided the first night, no comforter was provided until the 2nd night via Amazon.
3. Cold water sink did not work in the master bathroom. Had to brush teeth and wash hands in the kicthen.
4. Master bathroom had mold on bathroom tiles the tub was peeling paint.
5. Cleaning: the entire apartment needs to be cleaned. The amount of dust on ceiling fans, the vents, trimmings, were unbearable.
6. Towels and sheets: need to be cleaned!!!!! Towels had stains, pink, and yellow. Pillow had red stain and it seemed sheets were not cleaned, brown hair on pillow. (Most likely previous guest, beyond disturbing) I had to wash the towels in the laundry on my own.
7. Night one: cars honking. Night two: lady banging on door "dad, let me in!" Night three: bugs
Only one nice thing to say, was the women who picked up the phone when we called was pleasant, though providing new towels and a comforter barely solved the issue of staying in an incredibly uncomfortable rental.
Never again, I've learned my lesson.
Its a good size apartment for a family of 4. Comes keith Kirchner utencils and towels and extra bed. And Aldo come with Netflix.
I think it’s absurd you charge usd$75.00 for the parking pass which was a piece of paper and it got lost since it was placed on a bike (under your instructions) and it was raining and very windy that day, I can’t believe you don’t see that, among other reasons which I already told you via e mail.
It’s just incredible that's how you manage your customer support.
Night out near Emo’s!
Nice stay! The apartment had everything we needed for night out close to Emo’s. The beds were all the most comfy we have ever slept in. Even the fold out Queen was amazing!