|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Choose this Elegant Home:
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Emerald Shores' gated community has a one of a kind Beach Pavilion, with restrooms and showers.
3. Emerald Shores amenities: Seasonal Tram to the Beach, Two Pools (one seasonally heated), Tennis Court, Basketball Goal,Shuffleboard and Sidewalks.
4. Fabulous Home with Vaulted Ceilings, Gorgeous Granite Island (centerpiece of the spacious Great Room) Stainless appliances, Two Balconies, Porch, Arched windows, plus Bamboo and Travertine Floors.
5. A Shore Thing is about 700 yards to gorgeous Miramar Beach!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Location: Just a 6 minute drive from the Silver Sands Outlet Mall and 10 minutes from Grand Boulevard Town Center and Destin Commons with over 75 shops and restaurant as well as a 14 screen movie theater with pop up fountains. Walk to Captain Dave's on the Gulf or Pompano Joe's for a drink or bite!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is Not Available for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
A Shore Thing is a gorgeous five bedroom, three and a half bath home in Emerald Shores that sleeps 14. You'll be only about 700 yards from stunning Miramar Beach in this home that's loaded with amenities. Boasting vaulted ceilings, a fabulous Granite Island which is the centerpiece of the spacious great room, Stainless appliances in the Kitchen, arched windows, Bamboo & Travertine flooring, the amenities of this home will blow you away!
The Bed Set up is this:
1st Floor: King Master
2nd Floor: Bunkroom with two Fulls and Two Twins (sleeps 6)
2nd Floor: Bedroom with Queen
3rd Floor: King Bedroom
3rd Floor: Bedroom with two Twins.
Emerald Shores is a unique, gated resort community in lovely Miramar Beach comprised of 95 stucco homes. This one of a kind neighborhood boasts its own private beach pavilion with restrooms, showers and a sunbathing deck with chairs. Neighborhood amenities include a tennis court, basketball court, two pools (one seasonally heated) and a seasonal tram to the beach.
Want a break from the beach? You’re just minutes from Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center offering go-karts, mini-golf, and bumper boats, Destin's Hard Rock Cafe, Rave Motion Pictures, electric car and motorcycle rentals, parasailing, scuba diving, boat and jet ski rentals, fishing charters, dolphin cruises, and the nation's #1 designer outlet mall at Silver Sands of Sandestin.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex on the area's main thoroughfare, and is just a hop, skip, and jump from the Sandestin Resort. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We were skeptical about photos and the reality of our home away from home and what it would actually be. The home was exactly as described and in good order. The staff was quick to act regarding any question or need. The kids noticed that their television had no sound, staff had the tv swapped within one hour.
The pools were great! The laundry machine for 6 adults with 6 kids was beyond its worth. The bathrooms all updated and the rooms very nice and comfortable. The kitchen area was amazing and we had enough room for all 12 of us to have an abundance of elbow room. The microwave and oven came in very handy as well.
With having your own private area for the beach you didn't have to fight for a spot. the only surprise was that the "front" row of the beach was taken by umbrellas and chairs that you could rent for the day. And they didn't move. It was a nuisance to get around them especially when others rented them and had their things on the ground. BUT once your past it and in the water it really didn't matter. It's not a deal breaker, but I was happy to sit in front of them for free, with the tides keeping us cool.
This was a great experience and I would come back to this area.
We rented A Shore Thing for our family event. We had three families and the layout of the house was absolutely perfect for us! The home was in excellent condition, extremely clean, and had all of the items we needed. We loved all of the patios and how close it was to the beach. The security at the beach cabana was great and kept a great eye to ensure we didn't leave anything. We have no complaints about the house at all. The neighborhood pools were small but not busy and well kept. The only thing I would recommend is more garbage bags for the kitchen. Would recommend to anyone as there are rooms on each of the three floors. Also recommend getting to the beach early.
This is the second year in a row that we have been disappointed with our vacation rental. This home needed some TLC. Most of the blinds were broke so you couldn't open then, as well as, none of them had any window treatments, so around 5:30am it was very bright in the rooms. The kitchen was very limited in supplies, we are a family that likes to cook while we are on vacation & had a difficult time doing that. The community pools were nice, but nothing to exciting. We will be looking at other companies to rent from in the future.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.