Treat yourself to a relaxing stay at this Sagle home overlooking Lake Pend Oreille and the Selkirk Mountains! Two furnished decks offer lake views and glimpses of the Schweitzer Mountain ski slopes! The 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home boasts 2 kayaks, a private dock on Bottle Bay with the Bottle Bay Marina a short walk away! You'll be close to waterfront dining in Sandpoint and countless hikes through state and national forests during an unforgettable stay at this idyllic retreat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Spend your days unwinding on the water in one of the provided kayaks or in your own boat during a rejuvenating stay at this lakefront home. With lush pine forests surrounding the cabin with peaceful lake views in front, it'll be hard to tear yourself away.
Boating, hiking and skiing opportunities abound so you'll want to spend every day outdoors! When you return to the house, the fully equipped kitchen boasts everything you could need to refuel with some hearty home-cooked dishes.
If you'd rather spend more time outdoors, fire up the gas grill for a barbecue dinner and dine al fresco at the 2 tables on the deck. The picnic area beside the water also offers a beautiful setting to savor your meals together.
Host a movie night using the flat-screen TV, DVD player and collection of movies as you all wind down for a cozy evening. As your eyes get heavy, retire to any one of the 4 bedrooms where plush beds and tranquil surroundings ensure you wake refreshed.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a prime location on Bottle Bay, you'll be able to make the most of your time on Lake Pend Oreille! Walk over to the seasonal Bottle Bay Resort & Marina to dine, launch your boat, rent additional kayaks, jet skis and power boats! From there, it's a short jaunt or drive over to Sandpoint attractions such as Sandpoint City Beach.
Sandpoint is home to Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park, where roller coasters, epic water rides and much more await the whole family! Idaho Panhandle National Forests boast the Mineral Point Trail, known for its wildflowers and breathtaking views, as well as many other scenic hiking trails, canoeing and fishing opportunities.
Come winter, the best skiing in Idaho sits only 20 miles away at Schweitzer Mountain Resort! Experience their 2,900 acres of terrain with 2 massive bowls, epic tree skiing, snowbiking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and tubing before stopping for 360 views and delicious dining at Sky House at the summit. Summer months open the mountain to hiking, mountain biking, climbing and a zip line.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with DVD player, DVD collection, Jacuzzi tub, washer and dryer, 2 furnished decks, gas grill, 50-foot dock, 2 2-person kayaks, life jackets, lakeside picnic area, garage parking for 1 vehicle with driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Prime Lake Pend Oreille location on Bottle Bay with easy access to Sandpoint attractions, as well as outdoor recreation at Schweitzer Mountain Resort and in the Idaho Panhandle National Forests
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport (~83.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is only accessible by stairs, and all 3 bedrooms are set on the 2nd and 3rd floors, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in