|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Enjoy an open floor plan in Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico. Quality construction throughout, including double-sink bathroom, shower, full kitchen with cookware and full size refrigerator. and an ample outdoor deck to enjoy territorial view, iguanas, bird watching, and Sayulita slice of life.
You will enjoy this spacious well appointed suite, with private access. The adorable home with two bedrooms sits up on a hill only minutes from downtown Sayulita! The best surf town this side of the Sierra Madres!! If you are looking for fun, Sayulita is the town, and relaxation on our beaches, and in a quiet, clean home. you have found it!! Great value
We also have the Top floor for rent Casa Sarita Apt A http://www.vrbo.com/561185
and Apt B http://www.vrbo.com/566127
if you have a big group.
Owned by local Sayulita Family.
My mom and I stayed at Casa Sarita during Christmas and we absolutely loved it! The location is great, near the plaza but a few minutes walk away so it's very peaceful. With a spacious kitchen, laundry, lots of beach supplies, and a great patio with a hammock, it had everything we needed. Mary was super helpful and very responsive, which was much appreciated. I would definitely stay here again!
Our overall experience at Casa Sarita was exceptional. Everything a family needs to relax, be comfortable, and have fun was there for us upon our arrival. There wasn't a point in time where we "needed" anything. The house was close to the center of town, minutes away from the beach and even near playa de los muertos. We have vacationed to Sayulita for four years and we all agree that this was our favorite place to stay. Thank you Mary, Jorge and Tere.
We absolutely loved this little house. We traveled with our three-year-old and one-year-old and this house was perfect for us. Having looked at other rentals in Sayulita, this house seemed to better suited for a small family. Here are some of the things we enjoyed:
- One level with yard - no high balconies
- Bedrooms close together, easy to hear
- Owners provided a cot similar to a pack-n-play, perfect for our littlest
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms was great for sleeping or to cool off when the heat got too much.
- Wifi made it possible for us to use our cell phones with no international charges.
- House is stocked with lots of extras that we were invited to use - beach toys, beach towels, cooking equipment, sunhats, beach bag, body boards, even a surfboard. If you need something, ask before you go and they probably have it!
The house was beautifully decorated and the cleaner came frequently. The owner was very nice and responded quickly to questions. It felt like a family home. Thank you, Maria, for the wonderful stay!
Nos encantó esta casita. Viajamos con nuestra hija de tres años y hijo de un año, y esta casa era perfecta para nosotros. Después de examinamos otros alquileres en Sayulita, esta casa parecía más adecuado para una familia pequeña. Estas son algunas de las cosas que disfrutamos:
- Un nivel con patio - no hay balcones altos
- Habitaciones muy juntas, fácil de escuchar los niños
- Los propietarios nos dieron una cuna, perfecto para nuestro hijito
- Aire acondicionado en las habitaciones era genial para dormir o para refrescarse cuando el calor nos pareció demasiado.
- Wifi hizo posible usar nuestros teléfonos celulares sin cargos internacionales.
- Casa está equipada con un montón de extras que podriamos utilizar - juguetes de playa, toallas, equipo de cocina, sombreros, bolsa de playa, tablas de bodyboard, incluso una tabla de surf. Si necesita algo, preguntar antes de ir y es probable que lo tiene!
La casa estaba muy bonita y bien decorada y la limpiadora venía con frecuencia. El dueño era muy agradable y respondió rápidamente a las preguntas. Se sentía como un hogar familiar. Gracias, María, por la maravillosa semana!
Casa Sarita was as described, and a great place to stay. We arrived to be met by Jorge, who welcomed us and made sure we had everything we needed. The apartment was clean, very comfortable, and well equipped. A cleaner came twice during the week we were there. The location was perfect - just far enough from the centre of Sayulita to be peaceful, yet only 3 minutes walk to the shops and restaurants, and a 4 minute walk to the beach.
We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Sarita. The location was convenient - close to amenities but tucked away enough to be quiet. The home was very clean and well-maintained, with excellent communication between renters and owners. I would happily recommend this unit!
My husband, myself and our 8 month old daughter stayed here for 3 1/2 weeks and had the most amazing time. The house is perfect with two good sized bedrooms with a/c and has everything you could possibly need including blender, DVD player, bbq, washer dryer and even a cleaning woman who came twice a week and was lovely. Maria and Jorge are so kind and helpful. They were available if we had any questions or concerns and addressed any issues right away such as the a/c dripping - Maria had a guy in there within a couple hours to fix it. The centre of town is only a few blocks away, but we didn't hear any noise from the house as its up a hill a bit so it was nice to have peace and quiet but still be close to the action. We also felt super safe there as most windows have bars and we never had any issues with security. We would totally recommend this place!!!