2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Sleeps 6, Waterfront Clearwater Beach!
- English, Spanish, Italian
About Lina Mascio
I'm a Architect and Real Estate Investor. I love living on tranquil and relaxing Clearwater Beach. I moved from Miami almost a year ago and hunting for Mid-Century furniture and decor are part of my pass time. I love attending concerts and traveling with friends and family. I've used VRBO in the past, and now I am happy to be sharing and hosting three of my properties on VRBO with you!
Pool / Spa
There's a one time pet fee.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Would like more fishing equipment and fix toaster and hair dryet
Beautiful view of the water!
We stayed here for 2 weeks and had a wonderful time. The condo is immaculate and the pier is great for bird and dolphin walking. The bottom units are great for anyone who have walking difficulties! Thanks Lina for renting to us!
We enjoyed our stay in Clearwater. Great location, property was just as pictured, easy access to the beach and restaurants.
Fantastic modern accommodations in a perfect location.
Great experience overall! We loved the backyard dock area, and easy walk to the beach.
We stayed for 2 nights. Very close to the beach. The one bathroom shower wasn’t working so that’s why I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. Other then that it was a great place to vacation.
My overall experience was great a nice boat dock on the back with a nice view. The pool was great and was private. Lots of goodies left by the owner. Finally really close to the nice Clearwater beach. 5 out of 5 would recommend.
- You are able to get around the area by simply walking. You also have the option of different car services.
Florida Free Rides 727-424-5458. Completely free for local rides, they work on tips and the average wait time is 10-30 minutes.
Uber - Download the app on your smart phone and enter this promo code (vik8c) for $20 credit. They are overall less expensive than a taxi and arrive within minutes.
Clearwater Taxi 727-678-9200
Clearwater Trolly. They have stops all around the beach. Please call 727- 445-1200
- The beach is a short 3-4 minute walk from the property.
- There's a small convenient store, Circle Food Mart 601 Mandalay Ave, 6 minute walk from the property.
- There's a full grocery store over in Island Estates. Plubix is a short 8 minute drive from the property.
Nearby Restaurant and Bars:
- Beach Fire BBQ Grille, 608 Mandalay Ave, is a 4 minute walk.
- Detroit Coney Island, 600 Mandalay Ave, is a 5 minute walk.
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Bar & Grill, 10 Bay Esplanade, is a 7 minute walk and it's great for drinks and enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
- Frenchy's Rockaway Grill, 7 Rockaway St, has great food, fun for the kids and great views of the sunset.
- Cork & Brew Bistro, 524 Mandalay Ave, is an 8 minute walk. The menu is geared towards a more adult crowd. The lava rock dishes are an awesome experience I believe everyone should try once.
- Carreta on the Gulf in the Sandpearl Resort. It's a full dining experience while enjoying views of the Gulf. I love their brunch with the endless mimosas and a great seafood selection.
- Clear Sky Cafe, 490 Mandalay Ave, is 10 minute walk from the property. It has a great menu, lots of variety and great live music.