Evolve Vacation Rental
- English, French, German, Spanish
Great property, house needs work
* Great location
* Nice fenced in yard for dogs
* Beautiful wrap around porch
* Check in/out very easy
* We were allowed an early check-in which was nice
* The house is listed as refurbished but the kitchen is very dated. Fridge is dented. Counter top is damaged.
* No wine glasses
* Only 2 coffee cups
* No kitchen towels
* Very few bath towels located in the home
* Only 1 roll of paper towels in home
* Cobwebs all over the converted garage.
* Small couch in converted garage had not been unfolded and there was food in the cushions when unfolded.
Overall, the property is nice, but not completely "remodeled".
We enjoyed the cabin and the great location
Peaceful and wonderful place to reconnect with loved ones
Wonderful property very quiet. WiFi and washer and dryer would be a plus. It snowed during our stay and it was nice the kids and the dogs could play in the fenced in yard. Only 3 bath towels in the main house for 7 people, 4 four rolls of bath tissue and no kitchen towels so the 2 rolls of paper towels did not last long. Would have been nice to be given a heads up to bring those items with us. The converted detached garage was nice a microwave and working space heater would have been nice. Location is nice and the cabin was comfortable. Also there is a VCR in the living room(thought it was a misprint). DVD player upstairs didn't work. But the stay was nice and we actually learned to enjoy each other's company.
Great stay! Cabin is very comfy and cozy!
We really enjoyed our stay! The cabin is perfect size for 6 adults and a few kiddos. The only thing we would have liked would to have basic cable to watch tv, nothing fancy. It did have VHS and plenty of movies to choose from. Location is great and town of Stawberry and Pine are awesome!! We would love to stay again!
Plecent place to stay in the cool pines.
Neat place to go!!! Fun hiking trails within walking distance of the house.