We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Check in, park the car and relax. This beach house is perfect for two small families or a family holiday with the grandparents, with lots of room in the backyard and an encolsed BBQ area. Centrally located featuring three bedrooms with antique charm and all of the necessities for an enjoyable holiday by the beach. The outdoor shower is great to rinse off after a morning at the beach and the loungeroom is perfect for chilling out watching a DVD after a busy day enjoying the sun.
Loungeroom with comfortable leather lounges, TV and LG Blue-Ray player
Main bathroom with bath and toilet
Shower combined in laundry
Large fenced yard, great for a game of cricket
Single lock up garage
Rear lane access with room to park a boat or two
Fully equipped kitchen with all the holiday neccessities
Enclosed BBQ area with extra dining room
Laundry with top load washing machine and iron
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
" We enjoyed our stay the property is very well situated within walking distance of all areas and shops very comfortable would book again." - Dawn & John, November 2016
"It was close to town an easy walk, central to everything, great backyard. Will be staying there again when we are down next time." - Gayle, November 2015
"We found that the property correctly matched the description & we enjoyed a lovely family holiday with our three children." - Sabrina, October 2015
"I always find the staff at Evans Head First National to be very professional and helpful. The online browsing and booking service makes it very easy to choose from properties and pay with ease. We will be returning to Evans Head again soon!" - Katie, April 2015