Located just 400 meters from Main Beach and 700m to the river, you will find this complex specially designed for the holiday break.
You can sleep 5 in each unit or come away in as many as four couples and take a unit each, alternately a family trip with the in laws staying next door or any group of 20 friends! Ocean Palms is perfect for a group booking or if you have a family wedding in Evans Head you can all stay together. Walk 300m to the Bowling club to dine in the Chinese Restaurant or stay in and enjoy the recently refurbished kitchen and living areas. New flat screen LCD TV has recently been installed into all 4 units. These flats are well known for being great value for money.
2 bedrooms and ample living space with TV and DVD Player
Refurbished kitchen has full facilities with new large fridge and microwaves
Both bedrooms have ceiling fans
Great shared BBQ area at the rear along with a shared laundry
Front loading washing machine
Carport allocated to unit 3 and 4
Backs onto a sports oval with access for the kids to play
*Upstairs unit on the right hand side if looking from the street
This unit is NRMA Star Rated 3 Stars.
- Starting from $465.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Our great stay in Evans Head was so easy to book through your agency and the friendly office staff were so helpful when assisting us with our accommodation needs for our booking next year.Well done, First National!"
"This is the second time we have stayed at Ocean Palms and would recommend it if you are after a no frills type holiday. Clean and well stocked with everything you might need. Extremely worthwhile." - Maria from More Bank Beach
"We are from Queensland and have been coming to Evans Head NSW for 36 years and always enjoy coming here it is always so peaceful."
"Great location close to the beach, town and club. Very comfortable and roomy, would highly recommend, we had a great stay."
"The unit was close to the township and beach which meant we could walk to all of the venues and shops ect. The carport made getting in and out the property an easy task. All up it was a very pleasant stay in Evans Head."