Stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Villa in Sea Temple Port Douglas resort
About Juanita Dawson
I am an experienced Property Manager with 15 holiday-let properties in the Tropical North Queensland region. Having spent over 9 years in the holiday accommodation business I can ensure a well coordinated booking process with local Housekeeping for all of your needs while holidaying in our apartments and villas. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask - I am always just a phone call or email away.
Juanita Dawson purchased this Villa in 2018
Why Juanita Dawson chose Port Douglas
This property was selected due to the perfect position within the Sea Temple resort complex. The spacious airy feel of this large Villa makes it ideal for family or friends to gather together or spend time relaxing in private spaces. Stunning decor and luxurious furnishings ensure that this apartment is the perfect home base to explore all that the region has to offer.
What makes this Villa unique
A Sea Temple Villa is the ultimate indulgence and offers the best of both worlds - expansive private living spaces and a private pool set on the grounds of the most magnificent 5-star resort in Port Douglas. The onsite resort restaurant, pool bar, fitness centre and day spa complete the luxury holiday experience. There is simply no better resort in Port Douglas.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
We suggest investigating the following day trips and activities:
• Mossman Gorge - swim with freshwater trout in crystal clear water.
• Silky Oaks - a magnificent restaurant and day spa set in the Daintree Rainforest.
• Barrier Reef cruises - there are many fishing & diving charter boats leaving Port daily.
• Sunday Market - set in the lush gardens on the foreshore every Sunday morning.
• Palmer Sea Reef Golf Club - a stunning course. The best hole is the 19th!
• Vie Spa – Sea Temple, allows you to rediscover essential sensory pleasures in a stunningly beautiful North Queensland location.
• Skyrail Cable Car – an amazing rainforest experience.
• Hartley’s Crocodile Farm – 20 minutes from Port Douglas down the Cook Highway.
• Rainforest Habitat – experience ‘Breakfast with the Birds’