About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
2 Br+2 Ba Home On The Ocean In Central Mission Beach
Take in stunning Ocean, Sunset, & Beach Views from this convenient 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom ground level home with a rare 50' of OCEAN FRONTAGE and exclusive front patio with shade awning directly facing the sand. Situated in the heart of Mission Beach, this remodeled home is near all the entertainment, shops, and restaurants and is the ideal vacation for up to 6 guests.
This convenient ground floor unit with exclusive ocean front patio & attached garage offers the ultimate in convenience and is an ideal setup for families with small children & handicap accessibility.
This fully remodeled beach home offers stunning floor to ceiling sheer glass windows that provides for maximum beach and sunset views from the Master br, Living room, and Kitchen. The main living area has a convenient open floorplan that is ideal for entertaining guests & engaging with your closest family & friends. Features include granite countertops, travertine floor tile, custom interior paint, recessed lighting throughout, stainless steel appliances, central air conditioning & Heating, newly renovated bathrooms, & much more.
Furniture includes 2 beautiful white leather sofas that seats 6 people, a dining nook for 4, and a gorgeous 60" wall mounted TV with DVD Player located in the main living area. The Master bedroom features a casual styled collection built with solid pine wood, modern low-profile footboard Queen bed, drawer set lined with microfiber to protect your delicate belongings, 40" flat screen TV, his & hers closets, and a full en suite bathroom equipped with tub/shower combination & dual sinks. The second bedroom houses a Cal-King bed with it's own 50" TV & huge double wide closet. Rounding out the home is a second full bath (shower/tub combination) with stackable washer/dryer, and an attached parking garage for 2 vehicles, tandem (approximately 6'9"H x 8'W x 30'D).
This modern 3-unit building offers the ultimate in vacation luxury, including reserved garage parking, an expansive 50' Ocean Front patio that is exclusive to our unit, outdoor BBQ Grill, and patio furniture that includes 4 lounge chairs & table seating for 2. We also offer beach amenities, including toys, chairs, and boogie boards. ***Please note hot tub shown in photos has been removed***
- 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 Cal King bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 Queen sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH | We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING | Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES | If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS | Enjoy a full day of family fun at BELMONT PARK located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
I have rented multiple properties on Mission Beach and this is by far my favorite. Very Comfortable even when you are stuck inside on a chilly day. It was nice being on one level. The kitchen is a dream. The property manager was very helpful. I definitely would rent this property again.
Thank you so much Virginia, you were a fantastic guest!
Hurricane Irma turned out to be a blessing in disguise for us! We've vacation at many nice places in Florida but nothing so clean, upgraded, and modern as this. I could sit on the patio all day (which is fully shaded by the way!) and watch the people, waves, and sunsets.
The weather is much better here than Florida. It was a real treat for us and everything from the furniture to beds to decor exceeded our expectations. A special thanks to the host for the last minute retreat.
We stayed here last June & plan to make this our yearly vacation spot.
We just love the location being walking distance to all the shops and entertainment of Belmont Park, close to the main Lifeguard Tower, the modern features of the home especially the huge living room glass windows, having the patio to ourselves with a shade awning, and knowing it will be in great shape! This year we noticed the beds were new, they had a couple more patio chairs & boogie boards, & added a TV in the second bedroom.
Everything was great & we can't wait for 2018!!
Once you walk in the vacation home we had that "wow" reaction, with the floor to ceiling glass windows looking out literally to the ocean! The home had nice modern features, very clean, well stocked kitchen, comfortable beds, and a FANTASTIC OUTDOOR SPACE all to ourselves. Although the weather was cool it was a nice bonus having air conditioning. Being on the ground floor makes it much easier to go to the beach with children, and the location was walking distance to the entertainment and restaurants in the area.
Great location and great view.
Aside from the amazing beachfront view(and it's amazing), beds are pretty bad; they squeak, sag in the middle and have no support. Couldn't get TV in master to work either.
Guests will be pleased to know both beds have been outfitted with brand new, high end mattresses. We keep all our furniture newer and in the best condition possible. We are available 24/7 for our guests. If you need anything such as TV assistance, just let us know! In this case it was an hdmi cord that wasn't properly plugged in; simple fix and the TV works amazing! Reminder we provide our guests a TV not only in the Living Room but also both bedrooms and they are all wall-mounted flat screens for the best viewing.
We invite you to read our 20+ other 5 star reviews and experience first hand living in a beautiful condominium with 50 feet of ocean frontage!
Enjoyed our stay. Great beach front place
Great location. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others.
Prime location on the ocean, with surf & swim beaches right outside your front door!!! Located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and entertainment that the vibrant Mission Beach neighborhood has to offer. Just minutes from Boating & Water Skiing at Mission Bay Park, fishing off Crystal Pier, or riding the Coaster at Belmont Park. Conveniently situated just a few minutes to La Jolla, with world-famous shopping, restaurants, & sight-seeing.