*Please note there is another vacation rental on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Bring your boat, bikes and fishing gear for a stay at this Brighton vacation rental cabin. Newly renovated, the 1-bedroom, 1-bath abode sleeps 4 guests steps away from Island Lake. Enjoy easy access to Island Lake State Recreation Area and Kensington Metropark for hiking, boating and biking. You'll find shopping and dining in downtown Brighton and skiing at Mt. Brighton Ski Area!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Set a short stroll from the shores of Island Lake, this cozy cabin is perfect for couples or friends who want a spot to enjoy all that southeastern Michigan has to offer.
The 500-square-foot interior features 2 floors so you can unwind together or find your own space. Downstairs, the bright living area boasts comfortable seating and a flat-screen cable TV for you to kick back when you're not outside.
Fuel up for the day's plans using the well-equipped kitchen to prepare a favorite dish or test out a new recipe. When the meal's complete, settle down to enjoy it at the 4-person dining table before setting out to hit the maintained network of Island Lake State Recreation Area trails surrounding the house!
After a day outdoors on the hiking, dirt-biking and snowmobiling trails, walk over to the Cozy Inn to rub elbows with locals and top off your day with a cold pint. Once you get home, settle down around the fire pit to stargaze, roast s'mores and enjoy each other's company.
As your eyes get heavy, retreat inside where the queen bed in the lofted space upstairs and pullout couch in the living area promise a restful night's sleep!
If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the other rental unit on the property (Evolve listing #423727). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both units together.
This cozy cabin is ideally situated to help you make the most of the year-round recreation in Southeastern Michigan! The cabin has access to a small Island Lake put in so you can easily launch your boat for a day out on the water.
Island Lake State Recreation Area borders the property, so be sure to visit the swimming beach, hiking, road and mountain biking trails. The well-maintained network of snowmobiling, quad runner and dirt bike trails begin 300 feet from the cabin! Kensington Metropark - only 7 miles away - also features a beach, as well as a waterslide, farm center, golf course, disc golf, boat rental, cross-country skiing, a toboggan run and ice fishing! In the fall, the lush forests transform into a vibrant autumn landscape.
Bring your skis to hit the more than 50 runs at Mt. Brighton Ski Area, which boasts a terrain park and is available on the Epic Pass. Avid golfers will love that there are 20 courses in the surrounding area. Finish your days with a pint at Brewery Becker in downtown Howell and a stroll past the artisan shops in the historic downtown.
The cabin is only 15 miles from Howell and 20 miles from Ann Arbor, putting you within an easy drive from football games, museums and charming streets filled with more great shopping and entertainment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, provided linens and towels, patio with picnic table, fire pit (some wood provided), small Island Lake put in access, designated parking for 2 vehicles in front of the unit and more
- Lakeside Brighton location just steps away from Island Lake as well as hiking, mountain biking and boating in Island Lake State Recreation Area with a short drive to Kensington Metropark and skiing in Mt. Brighton Ski Area!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport - Detroit, MI 48242, (~41.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $20 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental unit on the premises (Evolve listing #423727)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in