Escape the bustle of the city for a breath of fresh air in Jeffersonville! This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home was designed with comfort and accessibility in mind, making it the perfect spot for friends, family, and Fido. With a beautiful interior, full kitchen, indoor pool, dog run, and decks, it's a property complete with all you need and more. Plus 5 acres of fenced forest for hiking with your pups, and 50 acres more of private land to call your own. A true portrait of Vermont living at it's finest!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** NOTE: A tenant lives on site in the apartment above the garage and may be present during your stay **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Queen Pullout Bed | Bedroom 3 (Library): Sleeper Sofa
This property showcases the very best of Vermont's landscape; with 56 acres of private forested land, included a fenced-in 5 acres so you can hike freely with your pets. If you're looking for an easy-going morning, start your day on the deck with a cup of coffee and a view that can't be beaten!
The 4,100-square-foot interior was built as a fully ADA compliant home, with elevator access to all three levels, pocket doors, and a roll-in shower on the first floor.
Luxury amenities are found throughout this beautiful interior, including fitness equipment, an endless indoor pool, a soapstone wood stove, and much more! Your favorite spot is sure to be the 3-season sunroom, complete with a propane stove for those chilly nights.
During the downtime, unwind in front of the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room. The rest of your party can retreat to the basement - featuring a flat-screen TV for the kiddos and a fenced-in dog run for the pups!
Refuel your fellow adventurers with a hearty home-cooked meal in the evenings. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances, amenities, and wooden decor sure to impress. Add a fiery twist to dinner with an entree on the dual gas/charcoal grill outside on the deck!
End each day with a steamy rinse in one of the walk-in showers before a restful night on a king bed. Can't sleep? Grab a good read from the vast library until you're lulled to bed on the sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
This area of Vermont is an outdoorsy paradise, with so much to do - no matter the season! Spend summers canoeing kayaking, zip-lining, or hiking. Bakersfield Golf Course is just 10 miles away, with more fairways in Stowe and Burlington.
The property borders the VAST trail which runs from Massachusetts border to the Canadian Border. Head to this trail for hiking, horseback riding, or snowmobiling in the winter!
You'll find the heart of Jeffersonville just 2 miles away. This charming town is home to a general store, liquor store, restaurants, pubs, art galleries, and more!
Rolling hills and blooming spring flowers create a picture-perfect scenery ideal for special occasions. Host your big day at one of the local wedding venues, including The Barn at Smuggler's Notch and Boyden Valley.
Live like a local and visit some of the neighboring towns! You'll find Burlington just 40 minutes away, and Stowe only 35 minutes away - your driving time is cut in half if you use the notch pass, open seasonally!
Pack the ski gear and head to Smuggler's Notch Ski area! This world-class mountain boasts the largest accessible ski program in the country, and consistently wins the "Best Family Ski Area" award by Ski Magazine!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Dish Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, ADA accessibility, elevator, roll-in shower, indoor endless pool, fitness equipment, gas stove, wood-burning stove, fenced-in dog run, 56 acres of private land, driveway parking for 10 vehicles, deck with mountain view, charcoal/gas grill, and much more!
- Incredible Jeffersonville location - Perched on a scenic hilltop with incredible opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, and more! Just minutes from Smuggler's Notch Ski Area, Stowe, and Burlington
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Burlington International Airport (~ 30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Additional pet fees may be applied for excessive cleaning or if pet waste is not picked up
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a max occupancy of 2 people allowed in the pool
- No dogs allowed in the pool
- NOTE: A tenant lives on site in the apartment above the garage and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in