A comfort very quiet and bright Parisian flat located in 10th district, 5min walking from gare du nord. This apartment is 95m² and can host up to 6 people. It is on the 3rd floor accessible with elevator.
The Flat consists of:
- A very cosy and bright living /dining room. It consists of a double sofa bed, a flat screen TV (cable), Wi-Fi, a coffee table and a Library.
- The romantic soft room with a double bed.
- The Parisian cosy bedroom with another double bed. This room is very quiet.
- A big bright fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, pots, pans, pressure cooker. It is also provided with cooking Utensils, Cutlery, Freezer, Fridge, Glasses, Grill, Plates, and Toaster.
- 2 bathroom: shower + bath and jacuzzi.
The flat is Ideal for families, and friend. It is located in the 10th district in an area where there is access to many trade all around. The 10th district is a pleasant residential living area with all amenities nearby.
Beware the extra cost! This apartment is listed as having "Occupancy for 6", however we were charged for an extra person when our group was only 5. We paid the optional extra fee for cleaning upon arrival, but were charged a significant additional amount on our security deposit for not taking out the trash! Apartment was not very clean upon arrival (sticky surfaces, dirty dishes in the dish washer, smelly refrigerator etc) and not stocked with even the basics like toilet paper, garbage bin liners, dishwasher soap etc. If you plan on using the washing machine you will pay yet another fee! With all the extra hidden fees this apartment simply is not worth it. Location not good for families, or anyone who is not a fan of blatant public urination.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £31 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£712|