This incredible five-bedroom, six-bath custom home in the Shock Hill neighborhood of Breckenridge offers sophisticated mountain elegance combined with rustic mountain style. Walnut floors are complemented by vaulted ceilings constructed with massive timber beams and trusses throughout the main floor of this incredible property with panoramic views in every direction. Luxurious amenities are endless including a gourmet kitchen, five private bedroom suites, a media room and even a wine cellar.
LOCATION – The Shock Hill neighborhood is just a 3-minute walk to the Gondola Mid Station. Guests can take a short ride to the lifts at Peak 7 & 8 or ride it to town. For the Nordic skiers in the group, cross-country ski trails abound in this fabulous location. Main St. is also nearby for plenty of shopping and dining options.
AMENITIES – There is no lack of living space and privacy in this multi-level property. When it is time to rest, guests will find luxurious comfort in the two master king suites, two king bedrooms and bunk bedroom. The main level boasts a spacious entertaining area including a gas fireplace, flat screen TV, a Sonos audio system throughout and a gourmet kitchen that features top-of-the-line appliances, granite countertops, three sinks and a butler’s pantry. While the adults are enjoying after dinner conversation, the kids can head upstairs to relax in the theater seats to watch a movie or play games in the media room. At the end of the night, everyone will want to gather on the patio around the fire pit or soak in the hot tub while taking in the breathtaking surrounding views.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 6 Bath / 5,498 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 4 Kings & 2 Single Bunks (Twin over Twin)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 & 9
• Shock Hill Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 3 minute walk to Gondola
o Shuttle – No shuttle access
o Main St – 1.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 18 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter, 4 – kitchen area high top)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room, Media Room, Upper Level Master King Suite & Main Level Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Media Room – Gas fireplace, 8 reclining leather theater seats, large flat screen TV, Sonos audio surround sound system, billiards table, chess table, board games, minibar with refrigerator, dishwasher & sink
• Outdoor patio – Private hot tub, gas fire pit, gas grill, 2 dining tables with seating for 10
• 3 Car Garage
• Mud Room
• Laundry – 2 full-size washers & 3 full-size dryers (1 – Main Level Laundry Room, 1 – Lower Level Laundry Room)
• Parking – 3 Car garage with 2 spaces available – 3 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking