A home away from home, this single family residence touts four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. Offering plenty of room for the whole family, it’s easy feel relaxed and refreshed with this gorgeous residence. Featuring a fully equipped kitchen with a chef-inspired feel, a spacious island allows for ample space while preparing culinary delights. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and king sized bed for comfort. Queen sized beds are found in the second and third bedrooms, with a pair of two twin beds in the fourth. Outside, guests can enjoy a stunning patio area which is ideal for entertainment, living and connecting with friends and family. Opt for both comfort and convenience with this peaceful modern home.
• Clean, Fully Furnished and Decorated Home Located in Irvine
• Remodeled Kitchen Equipped with Granite Counter Tops and a Spacious Center Island
• Four Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets, Additional King, Queen and Twin Sized Beds
• Hardwood Flooring, Natural Lighting and Designer Rugs Throughout The Home
• Two Full Bathrooms and One Half Bathroom For Your Convenience
• Spacious Backyard With Relaxing Patio Area, including Ample Outdoor Seating
• 2 Car Garage Including Laundry Room With Washer and Dryer
• Additional Street Parking Available, All Kitchen and House Privileges
With a great variety of restaurants and entertainment to choose from at The Market Place, this home is situated in an ideal location in Irvine. Nearby local culinary options include Japanese favorite, Mokkoji Shabu Shabu Bar, Korean delight, Tang 190 and a little bit of aloha with Da Luau Hawaiian Grill. For a fun, anything but ordinary experience, take a short drive and check out The Great Park Balloon ride. Kids and adults alike will love to play and relax at Blue Gum Park. Fan favorites like Disneyland, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach are roughly 20 minutes away. With plenty of comforts at your fingertips, our single family residence is a prime choice.
Located adjacent to Jeffrey and Trabuco Rd, this home feels peaceful while still remaining in the heart of it all. Offering easy access by car, it is located close to the freeway (405) and has plenty of bus route options. Only a 15 minute drive from John Wayne Airport, guests can also reach LAX within a 50 minute drive. The (167) bus route from Anaheim to Irvine via Tustin Ave / Hewes St / Bryan Ave is a mere steps away from the residence.
The property provides 1 king sized bed,2 Queen sized beds and a pair of two twin beds,sleeps 8. The max occupancy is 9. air mattress is available on the cost of $60/each, limit 2, must request in advance of arrival date, or a delivering fee of $25 applies.Contact us now with any inquiries or requirements, and we'll do our uttermost to give you the best holiday experience.
MINIMUM 31 DAYS required.