Unplug from the bustle of daily life and retreat to this Mattapoisett beach house with 6 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with an additional seasonal windmill bedroom and full bathroom! Set on 7 private acres of forest and shoreline, this quaint vacation rental home is perfect for your next getaway. The idyllic house sleeps 9 guests a short stroll away from the Ned's Point Light. You'll be close to several golf courses and tennis courts, with easy access to charming neighboring towns, beaches and islands!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5 (Yellow Room): Twin Bed | Bedroom 6 (Trophy Room): Queen Bed | Seasonal Windmill Bedroom (Summer Only): King Bed
Rejuvenating days and relaxing nights on the South Coast await at this sprawling old-fashioned beach house. The sun-soaked living area features exposed wood beams and padded wicker furniture in front of the flat-screen TV. Kick back and relax here when you're not out on the beach!
Spend the afternoon digging for quohogs and bring your finds back to the house for a delicious dinner! You'll find everything you need in the fully equipped kitchen, which is furnished with 2 sinks, ample counter space and plenty of utensils.
Settle down to eat together at the 12-person wooden table in the dining room, or savor your meal al fresco on the patio picnic table. Walk off your meal with an evening stroll down to the historic Ned's Point Lighthouse.
If you're not quite ready for bed when you return home, go into the living area upstairs to read or play card games until bedtime. With 2 bedrooms downstairs and 4 upstairs in the main house, and a separate bedroom and living area in the windmill cottage, everyone will find a place to fall asleep with ease!
Come summer, you'll have the added bonus of the Windmill Bedroom, which features a living area, king bed and a full bathroom to accommodate 2 additional guests. Please inquire with Evolve for more information.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set along the waterfront of Buzzards Bay, this house is minutes from downtown Mattapoisett and a short drive from countless days of South Coast fun! With your own private beach and passes to access 3 others, your trip here is sure to be unforgettable!
Head over to The Bogs, where pets are welcome to explore the old cranberry bogs, freshwater wetlands and forests with you! Buzzards Bay is ideal for swimming, boating and kayaking, so bring your own watercraft to enjoy the calm waters! Golfers will love playing the course at Reservation Golf Club while tennis players can use several public courts. Avid players will be able to access the owner's private tennis club!
Mattapoisett is home to the Ned's Point Lighthouse, which is open for tours at select times throughout the year, while the surrounding grounds offer spectacular views year-round! Make the 9-mile drive to the New Bedford Whaling Museum to learn about the region's past. New Bedford also has ferry rides to Cutty Hunk, numerous historic buildings and the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center.
Take a scenic drive to Woods Hole and explore the town before hopping on a ferry to visit Martha's Vineyard. Don't forget to treat yourself to a decadent dinner before heading back home. Make the trip to Plymouth, where winding roads through cranberry bogs will take you to the historic downtown!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, 2 living areas, provided linens and towels, washer and dryer, furnished patio, 7 private acres, seasonal Windmill Bedroom and full bathroom (summer only), private beach,access to a private tennis club, ample driveway parking and more
- Beautiful Mattapoisett location with access to area attractions like Ned's Point Lighthouse, Buzzards Bay, New Bedford and Martha's Vineyard
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T.F. Green Airport - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI 02886 (~43.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are stairs throughout the property, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Note that a total of 9 guests can sleep in the main house year round, but in the summer, the separate seasonal windmill bedroom with a full bath is available to sleep 2 additional guests (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in